911:Bank for International Settlements
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- Historian Carroll Quigley called the Bank of International Settlements … a system designed for … "nothing less than to create a world system of financial control, in private hands, able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole." Tragedy and Hope Macmillan, 1966 
"The world banking system is coordinated by the Bank for International Settlements whose seat is in Basel, Switzerland. It was founded in 1930 by some central banks of Germany, Italy, French, Britain, Belgium and two private groups, one coming from Japan.
BIS was created purportedly to support the Jesuit Eurasian crusade named World War II. The alibi for its creation was the Treaty of Versailles: (Wikipedia) “…After World War I, the need for the bank was suggested in 1929 by the Young Committee, as a means of transfer for German reparations payments - see Treaty of Versailles….”.
In the German page of Wikipedia on BIS (translated below), they tell you it explicitly: "During the Nazi age from ’33 to ’45 the BIS was considered a Nazi-friend bank with a strong German internal influential group. Emil Puh was both president of BIS and vice-president of Nazi Reichsbank. After the Austrian Anschluss (1938) BIS took the Austrian gold and was involved with the Nazi robbery of the Nazi occupied Tschoslovakey. Norman Montagu, who was at the same time the president of BIS and of the England Bank, didn’t obstacle the National-Socialist robbery. From the April 1939 the American lawyer Thomas McKittrick was drafter in the BIS in order to achieve a democratic façade. During the end of the II Thirty Years was (’39-’45) the BIS worked as clerk for the financial business of the Third Reich. The U.S. financial minister Morgenthau and the exiled Norway government tried unsuccessful to loose the bank (but Morgenthau was an Judenhof of the pope, he merely played a comedy). The British minister for finance affairs opposed to the loosing stating that the bank was useful for the post war re-building of Europe. Only in March 1945 they decided to add a special realistic effect to their phantastic comedy, blocking the financial transaction of the Third Reich as “…the pressure of the U.S. government was no more avoidable by the Swiss !...”. Wow! What a panic! In fact the past dealings of the BIS with the Nazis (BIS IS a Nazi bank…), vanished to re-appear only in the 90ies….”."
Clear now? A true Swiss beauty. And a similar bank couldn’t avoid the Saturnalia occult symbology. It has 55 central bank members, so 5 X 11. The five is related to Venus, to the female principle, so to the liquids of whom the circulating financial liquidity are a strong metaphor. Then the eleven, which is the judgement. Money as a medium for the ‘divine’ (read: Luciferian) judgement? All that joined, packed and sent in every corner of the world by the Canonical based Admiralty International law. International as allusion to Universal as allusion to Catholic." 
- "The buildings or parts of buildings and surrounding land which, whoever may be the owner thereof, are used for the purposes of the Bank shall be inviolable. No agent of the Swiss public authorities may enter therein without the express consent of the Bank."
- "The archives of the Bank and, in general, all documents and any data media belonging to the Bank or in its possession, shall be inviolable at all times and in all places."
- "The Bank shall exercise supervision of and police power over its premises."
- "The Bank shall enjoy immunity from jurisdiction, save: ..."
- "The Bank shall enjoy, in respect of its property and assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held, immunity from any measure of execution (including seizure, attachment, freeze or any other measure of execution, enforcement or sequestration, and in particular of attachment within the meaning of Swiss law), except: ..."
- "All deposits entrusted to the Bank, all claims against the Bank and the shares issued by the Bank shall, without the express prior agreement of the Bank, wherever located and by whomsoever held, be immune from any measure of execution (including seizure, attachment, freeze or any other measure of execution, enforcement or sequestration, and in particular of attachment within the meaning of Swiss law)."
- "The Bank, its assets, income and other property shall be exempt from direct Federal, cantonal and communal taxes."
- "The treatment by customs authorities of articles intended for the Bank shall be governed by the Ordinance of 13th November 1985 concerning the preferential customs treatment of international organisations, of States in their relations with such organisations and of the special missions of foreign States."
- "The Bank may receive, hold, convert and transfer all funds, gold, currency, cash and other transferable securities, and dispose freely thereof, and generally carry out without any restriction all the operations permitted by its Statutes, both within Switzerland and in its relations with foreign countries."
- "The pension fund of the Bank, which is administered under the auspices of the Bank for its official purposes, shall enjoy, irrespective of whether or not the fund has separate legal personality, the same exemptions, privileges and immunities as those enjoyed by the Bank itself with regard to its movable property."
- The members of the Board of Directors of the Bank, together with the representatives of those central banks which are members of the Bank, shall enjoy while carrying out their duties in Switzerland and throughout their journey to or from the place where a meeting is held, the following privileges and immunities: (a) immunity from arrest or imprisonment and immunity from seizure of their personal baggage, save in flagrant cases of criminal offence; (b) inviolability of all papers and documents; (c) immunity from jurisdiction, even after their mission has been accomplished, for acts carried out in the discharge of their duties, including words spoken and writings; ..."
- Jean-Pierre Roth, Zürich (Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Hans Tietmeyer, Frankfurt am Main (Vice-Chairman)
- Nout H. E. M. Wellink, Amsterdam
- Axel Weber, Frankfurt am Main
- Mario Draghi, Rome
Mario Draghi (OMRI), trained by the Jesuits in their Massimiliano Massimo Institute Jesuit institute in Rome, is the governor of the Banca d'Italia (the Italian central bank), then he is member of the European Central Bank and - last but not least - member of the Board of Directors of the Bank for International Settlements or BIS 
- Fabrizio Saccomanni, Rome
- Mark Carney, Ottawa
- Toshihiko Fukui, Tokyo
- Timothy F. Geithner, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Ben Bernanke, Federal Reserve Chairman, Washington DC
- Lord George, London
- Jean-Pierre Landau, Paris
- Christian Noyer, Paris
- Stefan Ingves, Stockholm
- Mervyn King, London
- Guy Quaden, Brussels
- Alfons Vicomte Verplaetse, Brussels
- Guillermo Ortiz Martínez, Mexico City
- Zhou Xiaochuan, Beijing
- Jean-Claude Trichet, Frankfurt am Main