|Line 191:||Line 191:|
[[File:Mediaconsolidation.jpg|500px|thumb||Studios and media companies consolidation [http://sploid.gizmodo.com/fascinating-graphic-shows-who-owns-all-the-major-brands-1599537576] (click to enlarge)]]
Current revision as of 12:01, 12 August 2018
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- "There is no such thing, at this stage of the world’s history in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dare write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my papers, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." ~ John Swinton, former Chief of Staff, The New York Times, 1953
- “Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.” - Jim Morrison
- "If you can influence the leaders, either with or without their conscious cooperation, you automatically influence the group which they sway". - Edward Bernay
- “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” - The Century of the Self (documentary)
"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917 
Telecommunications Act of 1996:The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation reducing the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 10 in 1996 and 6 in 2005. An FCC study found that the Act had led to a drastic decline in the number of radio station owners, even as the actual number of commercial stations in the United States had increased.
The merger of media companies in the last decades generated a small oligarchy of media conglomerates. The TV shows we follow, the music we listen to, the movies we watch and the newspapers we read are all produced by FIVE corporations. The owners of those conglomerates have close ties with the world’s elite and, in many ways, they ARE the elite. By owning all of the possible outlets having the potential to reach the masses, these conglomerates have the power to create in the minds of the people a single and cohesive world view, engendering a “standardization of human thought”. 
- "Rule 2 - By excessive rates and taxes, destroy all small business. Merge all big business until about 6 companies control the commerce of each country. This is called 'centralisation of control'. Thus merge, merge, merge, is the name of the game." The Matrix (Society)
- Concentration of media ownership
- Who Owns What (guide to what the major media companies own)
- The New Communications Cartel: Preface to the Fifth Edition (1997) of the book: The Media Monopoly
- Tavistock Formula for Formation of Pathology
- video: Orwell Rolls In His Grave
As depicted in the graph above, the number of corporations owning the majority of U.S. media outlets went from 50 to 5 in less than 20 years. Here are the top corporations evolving around the world and the assets they own. 
- See also:
- Todo: product design, product marketing, consensus-style culture promotion, alternative/niche culture co-opting.
- Promotion by association: fun, sex, celebrities, cool-factor (sports/danger/masculine), health, safety, empathy (charity events), ...
- Promotion by dis-association ("better alternative than the market competitors")
- Social group research: profiling, product testing, ...
- Owning multiple brands (with a different marketing strategy) in the same product category.
- Edward Bernays
- video: "The Century of the Self: The Untold History of Controlling the Masses Through the Manipulation of Unconscious Desires."
- Edward Bernays The Father of Marketing Psychology, and Where He Went Wrong, Parts I & II
- “Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.” - Fight Club (film)
Subliminal advertising has gone mainstream - fake news, mind control scripts, propaganda and stealth voicemail are in wide use by corporations, government bodies, and industry groups. Some pharmaceutical firms have gone so far as to invent and promote a new syndrome in order to create a market for a new drug! Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) was devised in 1998 and publicised by planting fifty press stories and quizzes such as: “Do you have social anxiety disorder?”. Soon after, Smithkline Beecham released Paxil - the 'cure' for SAD. Scientifically tested visual displays, Muzak tapes (see: Binaural beats) , and even mind altering scents combine to maximize impulse spending. Specially designed music loops can keep shoppers in the supermarket for 18% longer. Corporations are going to enormous lengths to probe the minds of consumers - literally tapping into their brains. Specific biological triggers can be used by language engineers to stimulate purchases. This is the hi-tech fulfilment of pioneer psychologists Freud and Jung who established the connection between language and behaviour. Datamining is a fuzzy science that filters you personal information for links about your personal behaviour and finances. These details are used in turn to create elaborate marketing campaigns to sell you more stuff. The most successful public relations campaigns aim to change public perception without our awareness of the campaign. They are typically launched by governments, institutions and countries who need to change their public image, restore their reputation or manipulate public opinion. There are PR firms today who advise dictatorships, dishonest politicians and corrupt industries to cover up environmental catastrophes and human rights violations. 
In a simpler time, advertising merely called attention to the product and extolled its advantages. Now it manufactures a product of its own: the consumer, perpetually unsatisfied, restless, anxious, and bored. Its 'educates' the masses into an unappeasable appetite not only for goods but for new experiences and personal fulfillment. It upholds consumption as the answer to the age-old discontents of loneliness, sickness, weariness, lack of sexual satisfaction; at the same time it creates new forms of discontent peculiar to the modern age. It plays seductively to the malaise of industrial civilization. Is your job boring and meaningless? Is your life empty? Consumption promises to fill the aching void..." 
- "The television commercial is the most expensive and highly skilled artifact in American society, using the most polished producers, actors, and technical reproduction and spending more for the creation and transmission of a series of thirty-second commercials than some school districts spend to educate children for a year. The artful construction of commercials has created thirty seconds as a basic attention unit, ideal for selling marginal goods but with negative psychological and intellectual consequences for the average American child, who, the statistics show,' watches television for twice as many hours as he or she attends school." 
- Advertising techniques
- Product placement
- "Before and after" gym fake advertising
- Subliminal message
- False advertising
- Sexist Adverts
- See also Awareness control ( Sedation )
- Television is currently without doubt the most potent form of mind-control, its: effective, cheap and globally accepted and used. It has the ability to induce narcotizing dysfunction and tends to induce a hypnotic state ( or hyperreality ).
Television was beginning to make its entrance as the next mass media technology at the time the Radio Research Project's findings were published in 1939. First experimented with on a large scale in Nazi Germany during the 1936 Berlin Olympics, TV made its splashy public appearance at the 1939 New York World's Fair, where it attracted large crowds. Adorno and others immediately recognized its potential as a mass-brainwashing tool. In 1944, he wrote,
- "Television aims at the synthesis of radio and film ... but its consequences are enormous and promise to intensify the impoverishment of aesthetic matter, so drastically that by tomorrow, the thinly veiled identity of all industrial culture products can come triumphantly out in the open, derisively fulfilling the Wagnerian dream of Gesamtkunstwerk--the fusion of all arts in one work."
As was obvious from even the earliest clinical studies of television (some of which were conducted in the late 1940s and early 1950s by Tavistock operatives), viewers, over a relatively short period of time, entered into a trance-like state of semi-awareness, characterized by a fixed stare. The longer one watched, the more pronounced the stare. In such a condition of twilight-like semi-awareness, they were susceptible to messages both contained in the programs themselves, and through transference, in the advertising. They were being brainwashed. The earliest programming fell back on the tested models of radio, as described in the Radio Research Project: the situation comedy, or "sitcom," the game shows, the variety shows, sports, and the "soaps." Many were in serial form, with interlocking characters, if not stories. All were banal, deliberately designed so.
In the mid-1970s, Eric Trist, who, until his death in 1993, headed Tavistock's operations in the United States, and Tavistock's main media "expert," Fred Emery, reported on their findings of the impact of 20 years of television on American society. In Emery's 1975 work, Futures We Are In, they reported that the content of programming was no longer as important as the sheer amount of television viewing. Average daily viewing time had risen steadily over the two decades since the introduction of the medium, such that by the mid-1970s, it ranked as a daily activity only behind sleep and work, at almost six hours a day (since then, it has risen still further, to more than seven hours, with the addition of video games, home videos, and so on); among school-age children, the time spent viewing television ranked just behind school attendance. These findings, Tavistock indicated, strongly suggested that television was like an addictive drug. Similarly, Emery reported on neurological studies which, he claimed, showed that repeated television viewing "shuts down the central nervous system of man."
Whether this claim holds up under scientific scrutiny, Emery and Trist present persuasive argument that general, extensive television viewing lowers the capacity for conceptual thinking about what is being presented on the screen. The studies show that the mere presence of images on television, especially within appropriate news or documentary format, but also within general viewing, tends to "validate" those images, and imbue them with a sense of "reality."
- "The Surgeon General's studies have shown that television violence increases actual violence and acceptance of violence in children. Other studies have shown that children who watch a great deal of television are more cynical than are children who watch less television." 
Trist and Emery find nothing wrong with such developments, which indicate that television is producing a brain-dead generation. Rather, they show how this development fits into a larger global plan for social control, implemented by Tavistock and its allied networks on behalf of its sponsors. Society, they state in A Choice of Futures, a book published in the same time period, has been plunging through progressively lowered states of mental awareness, to a point where even the Orwellian fascist state is not attainable. At this point, thanks to television and other mass media, mankind is in a state of dissociation, whose political outcome will be manifested in a "Clockwork Orange" society, named for the book by the late Anthony Burgess, in which roving youth gangs habitually commit acts of random violence, and then return home to watch the news about what they have done on the "tube."
- Magical properties of music: 'The whole Pythagoric school went through a course of musical training, both in harmony and touch, whereby, by means of appropriate chants, they beneficially converted the dispositions of the soul to contrary emotions.
- Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Eze.28:13
- And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot . Isa 23:15
- Should Music be used in churches to worship the real God YHWH?
- Serpent Worship and the musical connection parable begins in Genesis 3. Adam Clark's commentary compared to ancient serpent worship. Adam Clark addressed instrumental music in most of the key musical passages and totally repudiated it as spiritual worship which is within the innermost being and not in outward rituals. (Adam Clark - The Serpent - Genesis 3)
- "In pagan traditions, musical instruments are invented by gods or demi-gods, such as titans. In the Bible, credit is assigned to antediluvian patriarchs, for example, the descendants of Cain in Genesis 4:21. There is no other biblical tradition about the invention of musical instruments." (Freedman, David Noel, Bible Review, Summer 1985, p. 51). 
Since the launching of the Beatles as an international project via TV in 1963, "rock" has been the most influential recruiter to Satanism. Rock was created, and is still coordinated by Crowley’s followers and by the OTO network, in cooperation with WICCA. It is, not so incidentally, also the Satanist’s biggest money-maker, and believed to provide the chief logistical support for deployments and other activities of the OTO-WICCA efforts world-wide.
There is nothing spontaneous or accidental about "rock." It is a product of classical studies of the ancient Phrygian terrorist cult of Satan-Dionysos, the model for the Roman Bacchic cults of similar characteristics. Crowley’s control of the "rock industry" has been documented by a team of [private] investigators, who have also noted, that in addition to the Satanist lyrics, Satanist messages embedded sublimely in rock recordings are a key feature of this subversive operation.
The "rock rhythm" itself is copied from the old Dionysian-Bacchic cults. Even without the drugs and sexual orgies which are characteristic features of hard-core rock affairs, repeated, frequent, hours-long exposure to constant repetition of "rock rhythms" produces lasting, drug-like effects on the mind of the victim. Reducing sexual practices to the level of bestiality, is a crucial feature of Satanism in all historical periods studied, from Phrygian Cybele-Dionysos cult-period onward. 
- Music And Its Historical Connection With Satan as Teacher of Music to Remove the Honor from God
- PDF: The power of Music
- Listening between the notes: personality, listening context, and aesthetic chills in everyday music listening
- Rock Music and Witchcraft
- video: Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda
- video: Hip Hop & Freemasonry: Culture Creation & The Shape of Things To Come
- video: Rock & Pop Music & The Occult
- video: The Workings of Evil
- Todo: uses of music to uplift state of mind during a war (i.e. see: Drum: Military uses)
Artists who "Sold Their Soul To the Devil"
- video: They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll
- Rappers Sold Their Soul To the Devil
- Deal with the Devil
- Kate Perry
- Led Zeppelin
- Elvis Presley 
- Michael Jackson
- Jim Morrison
- Sammy Davis Jr
- Sammy Davis, Jr., popular singer and entertainer, integrated the Illuminist sign, "As Above, So Below," into his dance performance. In his autobiography, "Yes, I Can," Davis confessed to being a past member of High Priest Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. In his performances, Davis often wore a satanic pentagram necklace. He also painted the fingernail black as a sign of his devotion to his master, the devil. One of Sammy Davis, Jr.'s most popular songs, The Candy Man, reportedly was secredy in praise of Satan, the Candy Man who brings his disciples gifts, such as illegal drugs like heroin and cocaine, and sexual favors. 
- Marylin Manson
- Bob Dylan
- Internet trolls - CIA + NSA
- Fake/Fabricated news
- List of assets owned by General Electric
- Holdings include : NBC, Telemundo, Universal Pictures, Universal Parks and Resorts, CNBC, Bravo, MSNBC (and also vast holdings in numerous other business sectors):
- Dennis Dammerman: Sumner Murray Redstone is majority owner and Chairman of the Board of the National Amusements theater chain. Through National Amusements, Sumner Redstone and his family are majority owners of CBS Corporation, Viacom, and MTV Networks, BET, and movie production and distribution Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks movie studios, and are equal partners in MovieTickets.com. (wikipedia)
- National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC), which has been affiliated to the Radio Corporation of America, is now a subsidiary of Morgan-controlled General Electric. It has had, since its founding by Anglophile David Sarnoff, a relationship to British intelligence. During World War II, by arrangement with Sarnoff, British Security Coordinator Sir William Stephenson worked out of RCA's building in Rockefeller Center. 
- The Canada-based Thomson Corporation was one of the earliest players in the U.S. market, with a solid base in the Midwest. At this point, Thomson, which controls such important British media properties as the London Sunday Times and Times Literary Supplement, and whose founder, Ray Thomson, was raised to a peerage in 1964, as Lord Thomson of Fleet Street, owns 105 daily and 26 weekly newspapers throughout the United States. Mostly in medium-sized and smaller markets, these papers have a circulation of more than 2.1 million. Thomson is also one of the key purveyors of financial information, through various publications and data sources, and controls the largest legal research publisher in the United States... In 1995, Thomson sold 23 of its smaller U.S. holdings to the London-based Hollinger Corporation, headed by Conrad Black. Since 1992, Hollinger, which got its start as a privatized asset of British intelligence in North America, known as the Argus Corporation, has been on a U.S. media buying spree, doubling its holdings. It now owns 80 daily newspapers and over 300 weeklies, in both large cities and smaller markets, including the Chicago Sun-Times and the British intelligence scandal-mongering weekly, the American Spectator. Black, who owns the London Daily Telegraph, has been financed in his takeover operations by the Rothschild banking interests, and reportedly has received funding from Li Kai-shing, a former board member of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, identified in EIR's book Dope, Inc. as a long-standing controller and money-launderer of Asian drug-trafficking proceeds. 
- Southern Agrarian Ted Turner, whose cable and television empire was recently absorbed in a $40 billion merger with Time Warner, is a professed Anglophile who, along with his wife, Jane Fonda, has been a champion of British New Age environmentalist policies, and has promoted them through his media outlets. Turner's new controllers at Time Warner have British connections dating back to the Meyer Lansky mob-connected Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood, and to Time Warner founder Henry Luce's leading role in the Anglo-American establishment, as pushed in his magazines, most notably Time and Life.  ( Direct British control of U.S. media )
- List of assets owned by Time Warner
- Holdings include: Warner Bros, AOL, CNN, HBO, Time Warner Cable, Turner (TN TBS), Cartoon Network, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock Entertainment, Atlantic Recordings, Elektra/Sire, Rhino, Time-Life Books, DC Comics, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, People and Netscape Communications : Gerald Levin.
- Disney: a place where the childhoods of the few are stolen in order to shape the childhoods of the many 
Monsanto has strong ties to The Walt Disney Company, it having financial backing from the Order’s Bank of America founded in Jesuit-ruled San Francisco by Italian-American Roman Catholic Knight of Malta Amadeo Giannini in 1904. Disney owns ABC Television Network and its Director Emeritus is Roy Disney (brother of the late Walt Disney) who was inducted into the Knights of St. Gregory during the same ceremony with Fox Network owner Rupert Murdoch. Interesting: ABC and Fox are both controlled by Rome through brother Knights of the Order of St. Gregory! 
- List of assets owned by Disney
- Disney company divisions include : ABC. Disney Channel, ESPN, A&E History Channel. Buena Vista, Touchstone Pictures, 10 TV stations, 60+ radio stations, ESPN Radio, Miramax Films, Hyperion Books, & theme parks. Michael Eisner.
- List of assets owned by Vivendi
- Holdings include Universal Pictures, Canal+. USA Networks (43%). Cineplex Odeon Theatres (42%). MCA Records, PolyGram Records, Vivendi Telecom and 26.8 million shares TimeWarner stock : Edgar Bronfman.
- Perhaps the best known, and certainly the most flamboyant of the direct British players in the U.S. market is the Australian Rupert Murdoch. His multibillion-dollar News Corporation Ltd., based in London and New York, owns several score newspapers in the United States, including the New York Post, and 11 large circulation magazines, including TV Guide; his publications have a circulation of several score millions worldwide, and several millions in the United States. Murdoch, the son of an Australian press magnate, apprenticed under Lord Beaverbrook, the most important British press figure of the twentieth century. Murdoch began buying up press two decades ago, and affixed himself to the dirty side of British operations in the United States, becoming close to the notorious homosexual political fixer Roy Cohn and his New York machine. In the 1980s, Murdoch, using highly leveraged funds, purchased the 20th Century Fox movie studios, which he used to spawn the fourth national television network, Fox-TV, which has outlets in all major media markets. ( Direct British control of U.S. media ) 
- List of assets owned by News Corporation
- Holdings include Fox Network, DirecTV, 34 TV stations, National Geographic Channel, FX, 20th Century Fox, the New York Post, Harper Collins Publishers, Regan Books and sports teams. Rupert Murdoch whose goal is to own multiple forms of programming - news, sports, films and children's shows - and beam them via satellite or TV stations to homes in the United States, Europe, Asia and South America.
- The Hollinger Corporation (now Sun-Times Media Group), a direct outgrowth of World War II British Secret Intelligence Service operations, housed in Canada and the United States, owns more than 100 daily and weekly newspapers in the United States, concentrated in the Midwest. The Hollinger Corp. has been the driving force behind the campaign to destroy the institution of the U.S. Presidency, through what has come to be known as "Clintongate". Hollinger has been acting as a branch of British intelligence in this effort, employing the most advanced methods of psychological warfare, and deploying its own resources as well as those of allied media organizations, private tax-exempt foundations, and "wanna-be" Tory factions of the U.S. Republican Party, to sink the Presidency. The Cartelization of the News Industry
- Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS), now merged with Westinghouse in a $5.4 billion network of television and radio stations in every major market in the United States, was run for decades by William Paley, a well-known Anglophile who, during World War II, co-directed the Psychological Warfare Board with British master psychological warrior Richard Crossman. Paley's protégé Frank Stanton worked with the U.S. networks of the British Crown's leading psychological warfare directorate, the London Tavistock Institute, and used its media manipulation techniques to design network news and other programming. 
- List of assets owned by CBS
- List of assets owned by Viacom
- Holdings include CBS and UPN networks, over 35 TV stations, MTV, Showtime, Nickelodeon, BET, Paramount Pictures, Blockbuster Video, over 176 radio stations, Simon & Shuster and vast Billboard holdings : Murray Redstone
International news agencies
- "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the light of publicity during those years. But now the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller 
- Founded in 1846, 3,700 employees
- Associated Press, which provides news to more than 6,500 media outlets and has operated for more than 50 years, was part of a cartel, with the British Reuters news agency, that divided up news reporting and transmissions. After that cartel broke up in 1934, AP maintained a collaborative relationship with British intelligence. When it needed funds in the 1980s to expand and modernize, it received a large cash transfusion and credit line from its long-standing bankers, the Morgan interests. 
- New Research Shows Ties Between Associated Press and Nazis 
The Associated Press is governed by an elected board of directors:
- William Dean Singleton, Chairman and CEO, MediaNews Group
- Tom Curley, President & CEO
- R. Jack Fishman, Publisher and Managing editor, Citizen Tribune
- Dennis J. FitzSimons, Chairman President and CEO, Tribune Company
- Walter E. Hussman Jr., Publisher, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Julie Inskeep, Publisher, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Boisfeuillet (Bo) Jones, Publisher and CEO, The Washington Post
- Mary Junck, President and CEO, Lee Enterprises
- David Lord, President, Pioneer Newspapers
- Kenneth W. Lowe, President and CEO, E.W. Scripps Company
- Douglas H. McCorkindale, Chairman, Gannett
- R. John Mitchell, Publisher, Rutland Herald
- Steven O. Newhouse, Chairman, Advance.Net
- Gary Pruitt, Chairman, President and CEO, The McClatchy Company
- Michael E. Reed, CEO, Liberty Group Publishing
- Bruce T. Reese, President and CEO, Bonneville International
- Jon Rust, Publisher, Southeast Missourian
- Exposing articles:
- "The Corruption of the Media" ("Qana-Gate")
- Founded in 1851, 17,500 employees (# journalists?)
- "Reuters is simply a front for once again, British Secret Intelligence Service (aka MI6) just as Interfax is for the FSB/GRU"
- Reuters' Frauds
- Founded in 1835, 2,260 journalists
- Founded in 1989, 1,500 journalists
The organization concentrates on news concerning Europe and Asia and it has offices in London, New York, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Denver, Moscow, Warsaw, Budapest, Prague, Kiev, Minsk and Alma Ata. Agence France-Presse
National news agencies
- Founded in 1922, 26,000 employees
- funding partners
- Founded in 2001
- "AFP is a (Labor) Zionist operation that works for the SMOM." 
- "Some critics charge that it is a subtle recruiting tool for anti-Semitism and the political extreme right-wing." (wikipedia)
- (Dutch:) "De stichting Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau werd op 11 december 1934 opgericht door de Nederlandse Dagbladpers (NDP). Het ANP levert nieuws aan kranten, omroepen, websites en (vak)bladen, maar ook aan bedrijven, instellingen en overheden. In 2000 werd de stichting omgezet in een BV. In 2003 kocht NPM Capital, de participatiemaatschappij van het familiebedrijf SHV, een belang van 60 procent in het ANP van onder meer de krantenuitgevers PCM Uitgevers, Telegraaf Media Groep en Wegener. Investeringsmaatschappij Halder, een dochter van het overheidsbedrijf Gewestelijke Investeringsmaatschappij voor Vlaanderen, nam in 2004 een belang van 15 procent over van NPM. De Nederlandse dagbladuitgevers bezitten nu 30 procent van de aandelen en de directie van het ANP 10 procent."
- "Who provides the news in the Netherlands?" (auto-translated version)
- "The Hollywood War Machine: U.S. Militarism and Popular Culture" by by Carl Boggs and Tom Pollard ISBN 978-1594512988
- "The Marketing Power of Emotion" by John O'Shaughnessy ISBN 9780195150568
(Note: some of the news sources below censor some important information)
- The Free Press
- Democratic Media
- Infowars (censors!)
- Democracy Now! (censors!)
- Film Reviews / Analysis by Rob Ager
- Famous Freemasons Exposed
- Media (Press, TV, Cinema & Internet)