- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 1 Timothy 6:9-11
- "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson
- See also:
Bancor is the name of the supranational currency that John Maynard Keynes was conceptualising in the years 1940-42
- 09-07-2009 UN wants new global currency to replace dollar"
- 09-22-2009 U.S. to push for new economic world order at G20
- 12-26-2009 UN to produce Bullion coins as world currency"
- 02-28-2010 Head of IMF Proposes New Global Reserve Currency
- 06-29-2010 Scrap dollar as sole reserve currency: U.N. report
- 10-24-2011 Vatican Calls for global oversight of the economy (video: Vatican Calls For New Economic World Order! )
- Reserve Accumulation and International Monetary Stability
- Chapter 48 "A sui generis Global Currency"
- From SDR to bancor. A limitation of the SDR as discussed previously is that it is not a currency. Both the SDR and SDR-denominated instruments need to be converted eventually to a national currency for most payments or interventions in foreign exchange markets, which adds to cumbersome use in transactions. And though an SDR-based system would move away from a dominant national currency, the SDR’s value remains heavily linked to the conditions and performance of the major component countries. A more ambitious reform option would be to build on the previous ideas and develop, over time, a global currency. Called, for example, bancor in honor of Keynes, such a currency could be used as a medium of exchange—an “outside money” in contrast to the SDR which remains an “inside money”.
- Chapter 48 "A sui generis Global Currency"
- Why do banks really merge? Why have there been so many mega-mergers? 
- 169 Bank Mergers and Industrywide Structure, 1980–94
- List of bank mergers in the United States
- To use this method of airframe shock testing in economic engineering, the prices of commodities are shocked, and the public consumer reaction is monitored. The resulting echoes of the economic shock are interpreted theoretically by computers and the psycho-economic structure of the economy is thus discovered. It is by this process that partial differential and difference matrices are discovered that define the family household and make possible its evaluation as an economic industry (dissipative consumer structure). Then the response of the household to future shocks can be predicted and manipulated, and society becomes a well-regulated animal with its reins under the control of a sophisticated computer-regulated social energy bookkeeping system. 
- Investment banker Damon Vickers suggests in his book, The Day After the Dollar Crashes, that the international bankers are working to lead the world into bankruptcy, then use this crisis to set up a New World Order world government with a one-world currency controlled by the International Monetary Fund. This would not be good for the people, and the countries of the world would have to give up their sovereignty to the world government. Damon suggests that if the people do not like this solution, then we must do something about it. So I am urging the people: Please contact your congressional representatives and make your wishes known. If they hear only from the bankers, they probably will do what the bankers want: A world government with a world currency. 
- Mises, Marx, and Keynes is the false left/right paradigm of banker fascism. The Georgist school of political economy considers Mises, Marx, and Keynes to be the main schools of neo-classical economics.
Mises arbitrarily distributes wealth to the individual, often in the hands of the corporations and non-productive elite. Keynes arbitrarily distributes wealth to the individual and public equally, and often in the hands of the corporations and non-productive elite. Marx arbitrarily distributes wealth to the public, and often in the hands of the corporations and non-productive elite. All three schools of neo-classical economics are designed to steal from the worker and give to the elite. They are setup to oppose each other as false paradigms, while together, they slowly enslave the people.
The Georgist school of political economy, or classical economics of classical liberalism, existed largely uncorrupted into the early 1900s. Henry George built upon the well-intended men before him. After Henry George, it all quickly went to pot as the Rockefeller Foundation reached their tentacle of corruption into the understanding of political economy. Henry George was able to respond in the beginning by calling Karl Marx what he was, a fascist, when he learned of Karl Marx, while he dismissed the absurdities of other neo-classical economists who also appeared on the scene.
Henry George was self-published in 1879. He quickly became the best-selling and most-influential American economist. He inspired the Monopoly board game, though you won’t find that information from Hasbro. You just have to know who inspired the Monopoly board game. He was the most principled man in politics. His son, Henry George, Jr., refused to be the candidate for governor of New York because he felt he could best serve the public by writing a book on his father, as he gave a scathing criticism of the hard currency advocates within his own party in his rejection. However, it wasn’t long until Henry George was erased from the American memory and deleted from the American history books and economic textbooks, despite winning admiration from greats like Albert Einstein, MLK, Winston Churchill, Leo Tolstoy, Milton Friedman, and many others. Leading Georgist, Dr. Mason Gaffney, wrote a compelling essay, “The Strategem Against Henry George“ , describing the conspiracy to delete the genius and macroeconomic understanding of Henry George from humanity. He also joined with Fred Harrison to write The Corruption of Economics. 
- The Marx conspiracy is probably the most obvious since it is obvious rule by the elite. It is fascism with a pretty ribbon, where the bankers and corporations have an absolute monopoly.
- The Keynes conspiracy is the mainstream conspiracy. However, it is starting to become clear to the people that the republican democracy is a myth. It is starting to become clear that our government serves the banking and corporate elite, and not the people and rule of law.
- The Mises conspiracy is a little less obvious since it most emulates classical liberalism, though corrupting the understanding. However, the cautious student of the Ludwig von Mises Institute and libertarianism will realize that things aren’t adding up.