911:New Age agenda
Revision as of 19:05, 3 November 2009 by Walden
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- See also:
To sort out
- Category: New Age
- Influence of Alice Bailey on the New Age Movement
- Philosophy & cosmology
- New Age syncretism and nature worship
- Shamanism and New Age movement
- Astrology and numerology
- "The UFO phenomenon developed spontaneously in the wake of science-fiction literature more than 50 years ago, when Kenneth Arnold observed in June 1947 the very first 'flying saucers'. The American military was then quickly able to profit from the fascination for extraterrestrials aroused in the public. Since then, it has continued to cultivate the belief in extraterrestrials and the fallacious impression that it is trying to cover up its supposed knowledge of the extraterrestrial origin of the UFOs." 
- See also:
- video: Ronald Reagan's Alien speech at UN & Ronald Reagan's Speech about Alien Invasion
- video: The Vatican's Take on Aliens?
- "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
- The Theosophical guru Benjamin Creme claims that the Messiah figure he refers to as Maitreya, whom he teaches will soon declare himself publicly, is in telepathic contact with the space brothers in their flying saucers. (Creme, Benjamin Maitreya's Mission--Volume II Amsterdam:1997 Share International Foundation Page 217). Creme subscribes to the view that Nordic aliens from Venus pilot flying saucers from a civilization on Venus hundreds of millions of years in advance of ours that exists on the etheric plane of Venus. These flying saucers are capable of stepping down the level of vibration of themselves and their craft to the slower level of vibration of the atoms of the physical plane (Creme accepts George Adamski's UFO sightings as valid). (Creme, Benjamin The Reappearance of the Christ and the Masters of the Wisdom London:1980 Tara Press Page 205). According to Creme, the Venusians have mother ship up to four miles long. It is also believed by the Theosophists in general as well as Creme in particular that the governing deity of Earth, Sanat Kumara (who is believed to live in a city called Shamballa located above the Gobi desert on the etheric plane of Earth), is a Nordic alien who originally came from Venus 18,500,000 years ago. (Creme, Benjamin The Reappearance of the Christ and the Masters of the Wisdom London:1980 Tara Press Page 117). The followers of Benjamin Creme believe there is regular flying saucer traffic between Venus and Shamballah and that crop circles are mostly caused by flying saucers. (wikipedia)  (Also see: United Nations NewAge members)
- List of UFO sightings
- UFO religion
- Paranormal and Occult Hypotheses About UFOs
- Ancient astronaut theories
- "UFO's: The military unmasked"
- Project Bluebeam 
- The Lucifer Project
- video: The Greatest Story Ever Denied
- video: Secret Space
- video: "Dr. Steven Greer CSETI Applications"
- 'Advanced' crop circles are probably created using military high-power microwave maser technology:
- "Crop Circles: Military Use of a Microwave Laser Beam Cannon"
- "The Crime Weapon Identified"
- BLTresearch.com (crop circle research project)
- video: "New swirled order"