911:Occult symbolism Intro
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- "An occult magical symbol is an image which hides an inner meaning cunningly hidden behind a form."Hidden in plain sight" is how it is described." - 
The Craftiness of Ha-Satan
In 2 Corinthians 4:4, Sha’ul [Paul] referred to ha-satan as the “god of this world.” We also know from Genesis 3:1 that “the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which hwhy Elohim had made.” Just how shrewd or sly is he? Yochanan [John] wrote that as the dragon, “he deceiveth the whole world” (Revelation 12:9). Though he “is transformed into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14), he dwells in the darkness. Yeshua said, that “he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it” (John 8:44). David Stern, translator of the Complete Jewish Bible, put it this way. “When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar – indeed, the inventor of the lie!”
- Realizing that ha-satan has inspired every system of false worship and service since the world began, and in particular, the Nimrod/Semiramis cult propagated by his mother after Nimrod’s death, we will now begin to understand just how subtle and deceptive he really has been.
- But first, how does deception work? Deception often works through the use of symbols. Why is this? By focusing on the symbols people lose sight of the true meaning behind the symbols and, as a result, see no harm in their practices. Therefore, we should not be surprised that ha-satan’s deception and subtlety occurs primarily through the use of symbols. Symbols and symbolic items or emblems have always been important in religious worship of all kinds – the true as well as the false.
Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries
- Once Satan's plan did not go through the Tower of Babel and God confused the languages, it takes a different language. The language of symbols. 
Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries; in it is the language not only of mysticism and philosophy but of all Nature, for every law and power active in universal procedure is manifested to the limited sense perceptions of man through the medium of symbol.
- "Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the traditions of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.” Colossians 2: 8
"Every form existing in the diversified sphere of being is symbolic of the divine activity by which it is produced. By symbols men have ever sought to communicate to each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language. Rejecting man-conceived dialects as inadequate and unworthy to perpetuate divine ideas, the Mysteries thus chose symbolism as a far more ingenious and ideal method of preserving their transcendental knowledge. In a single figure a symbol may both reveal and conceal , for to the wise the subject of the symbol is obvious, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable. He who seeks to unveil the secret doctrine of antiquity must search for that doctrine not upon the open pages of books which might fall into the hands of the unworthy but in the place where it was originally concealed." Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. 20
- A great example of this is the video Magnetism, Coral Castle, and the Ultimate Solution. The Secret of the Universe which shows how Freemasonry has hidden their knowledge through mathematically/geometrically encrypted methods, in this case at the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia concealing the engineering tools used to build the Coral Castle
Far-sighted were the initiates of antiquity. They realized that nations come and go, that empires fall, and that the golden ages of art, science, and idealism are succeeded by the dark ages of superstition. With the needs of posterity foremost in mind, the sages of old went to inconceivable extremes to make certain that their knowledge should be preserved. They engraved it upon the face of mountains and concealed it with the measurements of colossal images, each of which was a geometric marvel.
Their knowledge of chemistry and mathematics they hid within mythologies which the ignorant would perpetuate, or in the spans and arches of their temples which time has not entirely obliterated. They wrote in characters that neither the vandalism of men nor the ruthlessness of the elements could completely efface. Today men gaze with awe and reverence upon the mighty Memnons (Pyramids) standing alone on the sands of Egypt, or upon the strange terraced pyramids of Palanque. Mute testimonies these are of the lost arts and sciences of antiquity; and concealed this wisdom must remain until this race has learned to read the universal language – SYMBOLISM. 
The Power of Symbolism
Albert Pike wrote in Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry that the artistic representations (symbols) which are revered by the uninitiated are in fact "idols" which represent occult teachings that are understood by high level adepts (initiates of the Luciferian mysteries):
- “The symbols of the wise always become the idols of the ignorant multitude. What the Chiefs of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated to the Adepts by the hints contained in the high Degrees of Free-Masonry, and by the symbols which only the Adepts understand.” Morals & Dogma, ch XXX, Knight Kadosh p818-819
According to Cutting Edge Ministries, the power of occult symbols does not dissipate, but increases, when the uninitiated remain ignorant of their esoteric meaning.
- "Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists...
- "The occultist firmly believes that a symbol or a set of symbols possesses inherent power once they are created. Therefore, occultic doctrine teaches that these Satanic symbols would act as a powerful electric-type grid once they were set in place."
The demonic power of such symbols would be especially potent when Christians purchase and display such artistic representations of God in violation of Scripture. Could such disobedience account to some degree for the 'strange god' which apostate Christendom worships in our day?
- "The 'god' of this twentieth century no more resembles the Supreme Sovereign of Holy Writ than does the dim flickering of a candle the glory of the midday sun. The 'god' who is now talked about in the average pulpit, spoken of in the ordinary Sunday School, mentioned in much of the religious literature of the day, and preached in most of the so-called Bible Conferences is the figment of human imagination, an invention of maudlin sentimentality. The heathen outside the pale of Christendom form 'gods' out of wood and stone, while the millions of heathen inside Christendom manufacture a 'god' out of their own carnal mind. In reality, they are but atheists, for there is no possible alternative between an absolute supreme God, and no God at all. A 'god' whose will is resisted, whose designs are frustrated, whose purpose is checkmated possesses no title to Deity, and so far from being a fit object of worship, merits naught but contempt."
Usage of Symbolism
- "What is a magical symbol? The true magic symbol is an image which hides an inner meaning. This meaning is usually cunningly hidden behind a form which people [only] think they can understand immediately." [Goodman, "Magic Symbols", p. 6] 
However, it is clear some people want to associate those various symbols with their secret and subversive societies (the Black Magic). Those societies use occult symbolism:
- as a secret (or in plain sight) language of carefully hidden esoteric knowledge messages;
- to hide their social relations and agenda;
- to subversively influence the subconscious of less aware people.
Many people - (even in the higher positions) - within these societies may not be (fully) aware of the real esoteric meaning(s) of the symbolism, since that often requires in-depth knowledge of a lot of different topics: nature observations (astronomy, cataclysms, life cycles, human consciousness), early civilizations (mythology, art, magic), technological/political/religious history, etc.
So discovering the usage of these symbols does demand further research into:
- The occurrence of these symbols (and their variations) throughout time and space.
- The meaning(s) of these symbols throughout time and space.
- The organizations that utilize/utilized these symbols, and their possible masonic history, relations and agenda.
- Occult symbolism pages:
- Part I (Egyptian mythology, Pyramid, All-seeing eye, Obelisk)
- Part II (Astrology)
- Part III (Stars)
- Part IV (Cross, Rods, Awen, Thunderbolt, Bell)
- Part V (Occultism)
- Part VI (Circles, Infinity, Spirals)
- Part VII (Deities)
- Part VIII (Colors)
- Part IX (Alphabets)
- Part X (Animals)
- Part XI (Plants)
- Part XII (Life, Death, Sexuality)
- Part XIII (Alchemy)
- Part XIV (Masonic symbolism)
- Part XV (Masonic places)
- Part XVI (Hand signs)
- Part XVII (Occult Media Programming)
- Forums on symbolism:
- Other links: