911:Occult symbolism V
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- Occult symbolism pages:
- Introduction to symbolism
- Part I (Egyptian mythology, Pyramid, All-seeing eye, Obelisk)
- Part II (Astrology)
- Part III (Stars)
- Part IV (Cross, Rods, Awen, Thunderbolt, Bell, Shell)
- Part V (Occultism)
- Part VI (Circles, Infinity, Spirals)
- Part VII (Deities)
- Part VIII (Colors)
- Part IX (Alphabets)
- Part X (Animals, Insects, Arachnids)
- Part XI (Plants)
- Part XII (Life, Death, Sexuality)
- Part XIII (Alchemy)
- Part XIV (Masonic symbolism)
- Part XV (Masonic places)
- Part XVI (Hand signs)
- Part XVII (Occult Media Programming)
- Portal: Kabbalah
- Category: Kabbalah
- Practical Kabbalah
- Kabbalistic Grimoire
- Path-working on the Qabalistic Tree of Life
- Flower of Life
- Metatron cube
- Four Worlds
- Central to modern Kabbalistic study is the diagram Otz Chiim, the Tree of Life. This is a representation of the thirty-two "paths" comprised of the ten sefirot and the twenty-two paths through which they interrelate Though the tree may be drawn with variations in the location of paths - particularly in pure, Judaic Kabbalah - esoteric tradition is consistent in presenting the tree as above, with the paths in the positions shown.
- It is important to realize that the pure nature of divinity is unity, and that the seemingly separate aspects or emanations exist only in view of the emanated, living in a state of illusory separation. This is expressed in the Zohar: "in creating this world below, the world above lost nothing. It is the same for each sefira: if one is illuminated, the next loses none of its brilliance". The absolute divine light can be said to be refracted through the prism of the sefirot into the apparently multifarious world of creation.
- Kabbalah is our collection of resources concerning the venerable mystical system of the Kabbalah. The Kabbalah has its roots in esoteric Judaism (and there is still a purely Judaic strand), but its body of knowledge has been developed over the centuries by people of many faiths and beliefs. Its universal applicability gives the Kabbalah its continued power and presence today.
- Associates of Ba'al, Nimrod, Osiris Ra, Horus, Apollyon, Abaddon, Adonis, Hercules....all the same god of Babel.
- Tarot-Astrology-Mysticism- Kaballah
- Adherents of the Mysteries have long held the idea that the Tarot has its origins in the arcane system of the Kabbalah, though there is no firm historical evidence for this. The work of the 19th century French occultist, Eliphas Levi, was the catalyst for the study of the esoteric link between the Tarot and the Kabbalah, which became the main model for the development and interpretation of the Tarot. The most influential decks of the 20th century were founded on Kabbalistic principles, in terms of their structure, their symbology and their explication.
- “In the Old Testament, many Israelites lost their battle with Eastern mysticism. They blended Eastern mysticism with the teachings of the Torah. The metamorphosis of this is the Kabbalah.” Sheldon Smith, Secrets Of The Kaballah, a Video Documentary, Part One, 2001.
- video: "The Other Israel"
- Link to Disney Mind Control Program, Bill Schnoebelen and Fritz Springmeier both spoked about that
- Learning and visualizing Tree of Life as a mind control/auto suggestion system
- Albert Pike
- ...thus sums up the importance of Qabbalism as a key to Masonic esotericism: "One is filled with admiration, on penetrating into the Sanctuary of the Kabalah, at seeing a doctrine so logical, so simple, and at the same time so absolute. The necessary union of ideas and signs, the consecration of the most fundamental realities by the primitive characters; the Trinity of Words, Letters, and Numbers; a philosophy simple as the alphabet, profound and infinite as the Word; theorems more complete and luminous than those of Pythagoras; a theology summed up by counting on one's fingers; an Infinite which can be held in the hollow of an infant's hand; ten ciphers and twenty-two letters, a triangle, a square, and a circle,--these are all the elements of the Kabalah. These are the elementary principles of the written Word, reflection of that spoken Word that created the world!" (Morals and Dogma) Albert Pike quoting from Transcendental Magic by Eliphas Levi
- Albert Pike stated: All true dogmatic religions come from the Kabbala and lead back to it; all that is scientific and great in the religious dream of all the illuminated such as Bachme, Swedenborg, St. Martin, and others similar, is borrowed from the Kabbalah. All the Masonic associations owe their secrets and symbols to it. MORALS AND DOGMA 744-745 (1871).
- To research: "Mer" (light), "Ka" (spirit), "Ba" (body) 
- In the Bible there is reference to Ezekiel and the wheels by which Ezekiel ascended into heaven. This was the Mer-ka-Ba. In the Torah, there is reference to the Merkavah (as it is spelled in Hebrew) which has two different meanings: One meaning is chariot, which is a vehicle; the other is the Throne of God. When the two definitions are combined, the true meaning comes to life. In Ancient Egypt, this primal pattern was called the Mer-Ka-Ba. It was actually three words, not one. Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself. Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit. And Ba meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds. And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another." (...) "What actually is the Mer-Ka-Ba? Technically, it is an electro-magnetic field sitting at about four degrees Kelvin, found primarily within the microwave range — at least in the third dimension — that is entirely geometric in nature. Specifically, the geometry used is called Sacred Geometry, as this particular geometry is found in the creation patterns of all things in Creation. The Mer-Ka-Ba field is extremely complex, involving the five Platonic solids and other sacred polyhedrons. It is believed to extend through all possible dimensional and parallel universes, and can possibly change its nature from electro-magnetic to whatever is appropriate. The blueprint of the Mer-Ka-Ba is found throughout nature" 
- "The Hebrew word "Merkabah" (מרכבה "chariot", derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride") is used in Ezekiel (1:4-26) to refer to the throne-chariot of God, the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four "chayot" (Hebrew: "living creatures"), each of which has four wings and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle." 
- To research: "Kaaba" - "1734 (Caaba), cube-shaped building in the Great Mosque of Mecca, containing the Black Stone, from Arabic ka'bah "square house," from ka'b "cube"." 
- See also:
- You might be surprised how much power you can generate by simply meditating on the chi that flows in and around you, and knowing that you are a reflection of the universe. Some people need more, and for them, the Bornless Ritual might do wonders. Whatever it takes to feel that indeed, you are authorized, start chanting the entity's name while staring at the sigil, and after a while of chanting, switch your attention to the black mirror (or just the triangle) and recite a conjuration. This can be something quite simple. Then act as if the entity has manifested, simply know that it is there. Keep the intent of the working in mind. From here, you can welcome the entity, tell it who you are and for what reason it has been evoked, and when the working is done, remember to license it to depart. After a few dozen workings you will start seeing and hearing the entities in your mind, and with even more experience maybe even visibly. It is at this point that evocation can turn conversational. If you need to talk with an entity but haven't trained the necessary faculties, after making a question simply quiet your thoughts and try to be aware of that alien thought stream coming from an unexpected corner of your mind. It might be that the spirit uses your own internal dialogue. Whichever way it happens, you should write it all down and not simply dismiss it as your own thoughts." 
- Magical formula
- Various notes:
- Enochian magic is a system of angelic magic, or theurgy that was delivered to the Elizabethan astrologer, cartographer, mathematician, magician, and personal advisor to Queen Elizabeth, Dr. John Dee (1527-1608) through the mediumistic abilities of his scryer, Edward Kelley (1555-1595). The purposes of Enochian magic are to summon and command lesser spirits and angels and receive insight from them by opening the dimensional gates to the angelic realm by means of the Enochian Keys, or Calls, but modern Enochian Magicians use the magic for their own personal reasons. During the years 1582-1587 Dr. Dee sat at his table and transcribed the visions and spirit communications that were being transmitted through Edward Kelley as he scryed into his crystal ball. The spirits revealed themselves to be angels, in fact they claimed to be the very same angels who had taught the Old Testament prophet Enoch the secret wisdom of God. It seems strange that these beings would choose Kelley as a medium since he was reputed to have been involved in necromancy and black magic before meeting Dr. John Dee, but Kelley had natural ability as a scryer that proved to be invaluable to Dee. Over the five year scrying sessions and communications with the spirits who claimed to be angelic beings a complex and intriguing system of angel magic was revealed to Dr. Dee which included various symbols including the Table of Practice, the Ensigns of Creation, the Sigillum Aemeth, the Enochian alphabet, the Watchtowers, the Princes and Kings of the angelic realms and their sigils, the Great Table and the Enochian Keys. The records of these scrying sessions and all of the details that were delivered through Kelley were meticulously recorded by John Dee and today the vast majority of the records can be found at the British Museum.
- See also:
Dee’s Speculum or Mirror (an obsidian Aztec cult object in the shape of a hand-mirror, brought to Europe in the late 1520s)
The Sigil of Ameth or Sigillum Dei is a large wax disk, on which are inscribed various names of God and angels, within a design of heptagons and heptagrams. This sigil was to be placed in the center of the Holy Table, underneath the scrying-stone. Smaller versions were to be placed underneath the cup-like ends of the table’s legs, apparently to insulate the table from earthly influences.
- These are the seven ensigns of creation, the “arms of creation” the may either be painted directly upon the top of the Holy Table of Practice or engraved on tablets of purified tin. And later to be placed around the Holy Table of Practice. When consecrating the Seals of the Kings, Prince and Minister you should place them over the corresponding Ensign and proceed as learned.
- Sigil is a symbol created for a specific magical purpose. A sigil is usually made up of a complex combination of several specific symbols or geometric figures each with a specific meaning or intent. The term sigil derives from the Latin sigillum meaning "seal," though it may also be related to the Hebrew סגולה (segulah meaning "word, action or item of spiritual effect"). A sigil may have an abstract, pictorial or semi-abstract form. In medieval ceremonial magic, the term sigil was commonly used to refer to occult signs which represented various angels and demons which the magician might summon. The magical training books called the Grimoires often listed pages of such sigils. A particularly well-known list is in the Lesser Key of Solomon, in which the sigils of the 72 princes of the hierarchy of hell (see: Shemhamphorasch) are given for the magician's use. Such sigils were considered to be the equivalent of the true name of the spirit, and thus granted the magician a measure of control over the beings. Sigils are commonly found in Jewish mysticism and Kabbalistic magic (being an especial focus of Sefer Raziel HaMalakh and other medieval Jewish mystical sources) upon which much of Western magic is based.
- List of Demons Sigils 
- In symbolism, an inverted figure always signifies a perverted power (see: Inverted cross). The average person does not even suspect the occult properties of emblematic pentacles. On this subject the great Paracelsus has written: "No doubt many will scoff at the seals, their characters and their uses, which are described in these books, because it seems incredible to them that metals and characters which are dead should have any power and effect. Yet no one has ever proved that the metals and also the characters as we know them are dead, for the salts, sulphur, and quintessences of metals are the highest preservatives of human life and are far superior to all other simples." (Translated from the original German.) THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by Manly P. Hall
- Category:Magic squares
- The most common use for these Kameas is to provide a pattern upon which to construct the sigils of spirits, angels or demons; the letters of the entity's name are converted into numbers, and lines are traced through the pattern that these successive numbers make on the kamea.
- In a magical context, the term magic square is also applied to a variety of word squares or number squares found in magical grimoires, including some that do not follow any obvious pattern, and even those with differing numbers of rows and columns. They are generally intended for use as talismans. For instance the following squares are: The Sator Arepo Tenet Opera Rotas, one of the most famous magic squares found in a number of grimoires including the Key of Solomon; a square "to overcome envy", from The Book of Power, and two squares from The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage, the first to cause the illusion of a superb palace to appear, and the second to be worn on the head of a child during an angelic invocation(wikipedia)
Babylonian Amulet with a 6 x 6 matrix (see: 666 - Babylonian Sun Worship Magic square)
- Various notes:
- See also:
- Number of the Beast
- Blood eagle ritual
- "Law of the Trapezoid"??
- Category: Satanism
- Ritual abuse
- Fascist Satanism (Neo-völkisch movements)
- LaVeyan Satanism
- Theistic Satanism
- Satanic Shemhamphorasch
- Category:Satanic texts