Revision as of 23:12, 25 October 2009
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- “The world is changing like never before. The world's population, just 1.65 billion in 1900, stands now at 6.64 billion in 2008.” 
- See also:
- See also:
- Overpopulation research: Reasons for the explosive population growth worldwide over the last hundreds of years.
- The physical and psychological effects of the loss of quality nature and the raised 'Human noise'. (space, food, water, pollution, noise, cultural speed, etc.)
- Todo: Birth rate explosion
- Technological developments
- Agricultural optimizations
- To research: possible psycho-somatic drivers behind the increased utilization of the carrying capacity: ignorance/boredom/fear based mother child wish, poverty (family welfare insurance), fascism/eugenics propaganda, ...
- Technological developments
World population by country (year?) 
Fertility rate (year?) 
- “What is a city but a complete denial of nature? … Urbanization is the first of these impulses where society leaves nature and enters into its own private Idaho.” - Terence McKenna
Megacities (> 1 million citizens) (2006) 
- Mass poverty/oppression/disaster => Mass immigration => more scarcity of resources => more poverty => hyperghettoization => rise in criminality => insecurity => police state => loss of liberties
- Mass immigration agenda's (cheap labor, new lower class to distract the middle class => economic tension, cultural and racial tensions, etc.).
- Is the mingling of religions due to mass immigration a part of the agenda of the Vatican to advance/accelerate the ecumenical movement?
- See also:
Net migration for 2008:
Death rate (2006) 
Population control programs
- "Is the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder."  (a term coined by R. J. Rummel)
- Georgia Guidestones:
- 2 of the Commandments are:
- "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."
- "Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity."
- Relation with Thomas Paine
- The 2 references of « the age of reason » in the Explanatory tablet lead some to contend that this structure is named for Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason, which argued against Judeo-Christian dogma (The construction of a secular world).
- 'official' info
- 2 of the Commandments are:
- War is one of the most effective ways of culling an 'undesirable' population as Thomas Ferguson, a member of the Office of Population Affairs (established in 1975 by Henry Kissinger), explains: to reduce the population quickly you have to pull all the males into the fighting and kill significant numbers of fertile, child-bearing age, females.
- Depleted Uranium (DU)
- The use of weapons in war are most effective when the weapons do not kill, but create long-term health and environmental consequences in soldiers and the civilian population, such as lingering illnesses which slowly destroy the health of the environment and the people, causing a decline in the productivity of a nation and the economy.
- DU was proposed as a military poison gas weapon in 1943 under the Manhattan Project. Even worse, uranium targets the DNA, and the Master Code (histone) which controls the expression of the DNA, and slowly destroys the genetic future of exposed populations (see Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War). The global pollution from thousands of tons of DU in nano-size particles, traveling around the earth and being deposited in the global environment, will have a devastating long-term effect. Not only will it cause illnesses and genetic mutations in the future generations of those internally exposed, but it will have a depopulating effect long proposed by the U.S. military. DU is the perfect weapon, delivering nanoparticles of poison, radiation and particulate pollution - the real killer directly into living cells where they cause the cells to go haywire and dysfunctional. As Marion Fulk, former Manhattan Project scientist and a Livermore Lab retired nuclear physical chemist, puts it, Particulates are screwing up the strings (Master Code) that pull the puppet (the DNA).
- see: Radiation
Degraded food supply
- Todo: note qualitative and quantitative food problems.
- Heart disease, stroke, cancer, Parkinson’s, etc. by promotion of Fast food, aspartame (Nutrasweet), MSG, and other harmful substances in food. This leads to heart disease, cancer of many types, brain tumors, blindness, and many other serious diseases.
- see: The mass poisoning of humanity: an exploration of human stupidity
- Fast foods: Quantity over Quality
- To research: Fresh water shortages around the world
- Famines by design – deliberately contrived by the government: terminator seeds, grocery store cards – FMOs (Food Management Organizations).
- The Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy - (Executive Intelligence Review March 10, 1981) "There is a single theme behind all our work-we must reduce population levels" said Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American case officer for the State Department's Office of Population Affairs (OPA). "Either they [governments] do it our way, through nice clean methods or they will get the kind of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran, or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it "The professionals," said Ferguson, "aren't interested in lowering population for humanitarian reasons. That sounds nice. We look at resources and environmental constraints. We look at our strategic needs, and we say that this country must lower its population-or else we will have trouble....Civil wars are somewhat drawn-out ways to reduce population, the OPA official added. "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa or through disease like the Black Death,"
- Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide
- See also: Weather modification
- Drug medications, deadly chemotherapy and radiation prescribed by doctors for cancer. All drugs have harmful side-effects that adversely affect the brain’s ability to make sound judgments. They also weaken the immune system making the individual more susceptible to disease.
- Depopulation via vaccination
- Pharmaceutical companies rely upon ill health in the population to survive and reap their profits. No drug company has a vested interest in curing disease. They do, however, have a massive vested interest in maintaining ill-health, creating disease and manufacturing chemicals which will promote this under the guise of 'therapy' for the symptoms – rarely ever the cause – of disease
- Todo: note the differences between: natural-occuring-plagues/hyped-fictional-plagues/conspired-real-plagues
- See: Vaccination
- Birth control
- Intrauterine devices (causing serious damage to the uterus, sometimes resulting in hysterectomy and infertility)
- pills (contributing to breast and uterine cancer)
- Category: Infanticide
- Case Study: Female Infanticide (India/China)
- Sex-selective abortion and female infanticide
- Worldwide Abortion Statistics
- Unsafe abortions kill 70,000 annually
- Guttmacher Institute's latest fact sheet on abortion.
- WORLDWIDE: Number of abortions per year: Approximately 42 Million - Abortions per day: Approximately 115,000
- UNITED STATES: Number of abortions per year: 1.37 Million (1996) - Abortions per day: Approximately 3,700 
- National Security Study Memorandum 200 completed under the direction of Henry Kissinger cites abortion is vital to the solution
- No country has reduced its population growth without resorting to abortion
- Indeed, abortion, legal and illegal, now has become the most widespread fertility control method in use in the world today
- It would be unwise to restrict abortion research for the following reasons:
- The persistent and ubiquitous nature of abortion.
- Widespread lack of safe abortion techniques..."
- In 1973 abortion on demand became legal with the landmark Roe vs. Wade decision. Abortion clinics immediately sprung up across the United States, fostering a blood-money industry capable of producing annual revenues in the tens of millions. One clinic employee admitted recently that she made an average of thirteen thousand dollars per month based on a commission of twenty-five dollars per abortion. She compared her job responsibilities to a phone-in boiler room, where each employee sat at a booth answering calls. When a distraught young lady called in, a sales script was read which was designed to overcome any obstacle that stood n the way of an abortion. The caller was encouraged to come in for "counseling," and to bring the payment for the abortion with her. Once the abortion was performed, the saleswoman received a twenty-five dollar commission. The idea is simple. Used car salesmen and con artists have employed the same system for years.
- Todo: Involuntary euthanasia (and the illegal/criminal cases)
Historically, some eugenics advocates have used it as a justification for state-sponsored discrimination, forced sterilization of persons deemed genetically defective, the killing of institutionalized populations, and genocide, such as during The Holocaust. The modern field and term were first formulated by Sir Francis Galton in 1883, drawing on the recent work of his cousin Charles Darwin. From its inception eugenics was supported by prominent people, including H. G. Wells , Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Emile Zola, George Bernard Shaw, John Maynard Keynes, William Keith Kellogg, Margaret Sanger, Winston Churchill, and Sidney Webb. G. K. Chesterton was an early critic of the philosophy of eugenics, expressing this opinion in his book, Eugenics and Other Evils. Eugenics became an academic discipline at many colleges and universities, and received funding from many sources. Ernst Rüdin used eugenics as a justification for the racial policies of Nazi Germany.
- Introduction to Eugenics
- Eugenics and Environmentalism: From quality control to quantity control
- Planned Parenthood & Other Pro-Abortion Groups Donation List
- Early promoters
- American Eugenics Society In 1972 the AES was reorganized and renamed in "The Society for the Study of Social Biology"
- British Eugenics Society (Galton Institute)
- Human Betterment Foundation Renamed to Association for Voluntary Surgical Contraception AVSC
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Pioneer Fund
- Population Council
- It was founded in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller 3rd, and spent $173,621,654 in its first 25 years
- United Nations Population Fund
- The Buffett Foundation
- Billionaire Warren Buffett, who has earmarked overpopulation as a priority for his foundation upon his death, has donated $2 million to the New York-based Population Council to fund research on RU-486, the so-called "abortion pill, according to the Philanthropy News Digest, October 8, 1997.
- todo ted Turner and United Nations Foundation
- “A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” — Ted Turner to Audubon Magazine, 1996
- todo other funding Eugenics programs
- Corporate support:
- Disney's "Gay Day"
- McDonald's to support homosexual agenda
- Home Depot Recruits Children as Homosexual Props
- Pepsi has given $500,000 to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and $500,000 to the Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG). These funds were earmarked for the promotion of homosexuality in the workplace. (Both HRC and PFLAG supported efforts in California to defeat Proposition 8 which defined marriage as being between a man and a woman. HRC, one of the groups financially supported by Pepsi, gave $2.3 million to defeat Prop 8.