- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- Several Freemasons list
- Prince Hall Freemasonry
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
- French writer and philosopher. ... He was educated under the Jesuits ... He was initiated into Freemasonry on April 7, 1778, ... The event took place at Paris in the lodge of Les Neuf Soeurs. ... He entered the lodge escorted by Benjamin Franklin, the American ambassador, and Count de Gebelin. It is recorded that the scene was one of unusual brilliance. Owing to Voltaire's age, distinction and debility, the usual preparations were dispensed with."
- Benjamin Franklin (b. 1706 - d. 1790)
- Freemason and Hellfire Club member. Initiated into Freemasonry on February, 1731 at St. John's Lodge in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania.  Franklin was a very active Mason and attended various lodges during his travels including lodges in Scotland, England, and France.
- Benjamin Franklin – American printer — he published the first book in the colonies, Anderson's Constitutions of 1723 — author, postmaster, statesman, scientist and philosopher, Franklin was instrumental in the formation of the United States. Initiated: February 1730-1, Secretary: 1735-38, St. John's Lodge, Philadelphia, Junior Grand Warden: June 24, 1732, Grand Master: June 24, 1734, Provincial Grand Master, Boston: June 10, 1749, Provincial Grand Master, Philadelphia: June 1760, Deputy Grand Master: March 13, 1750, Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, Venerable Master: 1779-80, 1782, Loge des Neuf Soeurs, Paris. 
"Hanging over the fireplace in the famous Green Room at the White House in Washington, D.C. is an acclaimed oil portrait of Benjamin Franklin, one of our country’s most celebrated “founding fathers.” It depicts the famed statesman sitting studiously, poring over an ancient document which he is holding with his right hand. His left hand, meanwhile, is at his throat, set with the finger in a V-design, the thumb pushing upward to his chin . Franklin’s neck is a prominent focus of the painting. Obviously, this is a sign Franklin is communicating." 
- "George Washington (1732-1799) was the first President of the United States (1789-1797), and led the Continental Army to victory over the Kingdom of Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War (1775-1783)."
- The Treaty of Paris in 1783 formally ended the American Revolutionary War between the Kingdom of Great Britain and the United States of America, which had rebelled against British rule starting in 1775. The other combatant nations, France, Spain and the Dutch Republic had separate agreements. (See also the detailed set of treaties). The treaty proclaimed king George III of the United Kingdom as the prince of the United States.
- From the Paris Peace Treaty of 1783: "In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity. It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America,..."
- George Washington initiated: i. 11/4/1752 Fredericksburg Lodge No. 4, Virginia; Master of Grand Lodge of Maryland – “The United states was, and is, the “Great Masonic Experiment”  
- Below are various depictions of "Brother George" (wearing his Masonic apron and sash, gestures, etc.)
By 1789, (10 years before his death) Masonic Acrostics (poems) were being written glorifying Washington as a Patron Saint of American Freemasonry.
In American Masonic circles, George Washington is referred to as "Wor. Bro. George Washington" which stands for "Worshipful Brother George Washington".
George Washington is known as "America's most famous Freemason".
"To deny that Washington was a practicing, lifelong Mason, is to deny the laudatory and sympathetic nature in Washington's private letters to the various masonic lodges at the time." 
"Brother George" displaying the "As above, so below" sign: This statue was commissioned to be built in 1832, the 100th birthday of George Washington
- This marble statue of George Washington stands in the Richmond, Virgina capitol rotunda. This life-sized representation was sculpted by France's Jean-Antoine Houdon between 1785 and 1791. It was raised in the capitol rotunda in 1796, the year Washington published his Farewell Address. 
Note: the masonic checkerboard floor.
A statue in the same vein inside the Washington Monument.
- "Brother George" has is own Masonic monument in Washington D.C., the George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- "Brother George" is burial site (note the obelisks)
- George Washington masonic hidden hand sign
- George Washington masonic claw hand sign
- Washington's signature
The official logo for the United Sates Senate - paying homage to Washington?
- Various notes:
- Life: 1756–1791
- Robert Newman research into the "Mozart conspiracy"
- His upcoming book "The Manufacture of Mozart" (Now canceled? If so, why?)
- "I am specially interested in the relationship between writers of Mozart's time with the Jesuit Order, since, it seems to me, 'Enlightenment' philosophers such as Voltaire and Rousseau (both hugely important to the Mozart story) were themselves strangely allied during their own lifetimes with the controlling aims of Jesuit Order, even beyond 1773. Indeed, the 'Englightenment' as a movement seems to have been a Jesuit-led strategy which flourished after the same Jesuit Order was officially annulled in 1773. So that the rise of what is generally called 'secularism' in the name of the 'Enlightenment' was very much controlled, orchestrated, and even defined by the deliberate rise of adoration for Rousseau and Voltaire (both of whom had close relationships to the Jesuits and to the fraternities which emerged after 1773). Mozart's relationship with the Encyclopaedists, Diderot, Grimm and others, D'Epinay and others are clear evidence of such a relationship. In 1778 Mozart's Paris patron during his stay there was the same Baron Grimm. I am sure (and have much supporting evidence) that the musical career of Mozart was almost entirely manufactured, falsified, even from the time of his childhood onward by the fraternities of the Holy Roman Empire, this involving the supply to Mozart (even after his death in 1791) of music he never composed but which, being published and performed in his name as 'evidence of his genius', eventually, led to a Mozart-dominated musicology, the hijacking of historical reality, the destruction of musicology itself, and the control of what is taught and believed on music in this important period of musical history. The musical evidence (from manuscripts etc etc) is now very clear. And other researchers are increasingly agreeing with this view. In my research over the past 15 years or so I have become more and more certain of all the above. Certain too that the secret fraternities of western Europe (such as the Rosicrucians, the Freemasons, the Illuminatists) have invented idols of their own, of which Mozart was one, so that they could, by controlling their mythical status in the academic world, shape and even define our 'education' far more than is generally realised." 
- audio interview: "Robert Newman: The Mozart Myth"
- "arcticbeacon.com: The Manufacture of Mozart"
- See also:
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
- Various notes:
- Life: 1805–1872
- Mafia Founder - Sicilian mafia member
- Mazzini also had formed a society in Sicily called the Oblonica that means “I reckon with a dagger.” As is typical with the Masons, Mazzini formed an order within an order. This elite inner group was called by a term most people will recognize ~ the Mafia. The name is an acronym for Mazzini Autorizza Furti, Incendi, Avvelenamenti ~ Mazzini authorizes thefts, arson and poisoning.
- Jesuit Priest (according to Dr. John Coleman  ) & 33° Grand Master
- Founder and Leader of many Revolutionary Terrorist organisation
- Young Italy (La Giovine Italia)
- Young Europe (Giovine Europa )
- Young Switzerland
- Young Poland
- Young Bosnia: Two notable organizations are often referred to under the banner Young Bosnia: the "Narodna Odbrana" and the "Black Hand". Dragutin "Apis" Dimitrijević, a member of the central committee of the Black Hand and Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence by written statement to the Serbian Court stated that he ordered the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. (wikipedia)
- While attending Genoa University, Giuseppe Mazzini became a 33rd degree Mason, and joined a secret organization known as the Carbonari (their stated goal in 1818: "Our final aim is that of Voltaire and of the French Revolution -- the complete annihilation of Catholicism, and ultimately all Christianity."), where he became committed to the cause of Italian unity. 
- Mazzini, Giuseppe Italian patriot and theorist of the Risorgimento. A member of the Carbonari (Italian republican underground) from 1830, he founded the ‘Young Italy’ movement in 1831, dedicated to the unification of Italy. He fought in the Revolutions of 1848, and ruled in Rome in 1849, but was then exiled. Unlike Garibaldi or Cavour, Mazzini remained committed to popular republicanism.
- With the support of two other prominent Masons, Guiseppe Garibaldi and Count di Cavour, he founded the Italian Union in 1870, and drew the boundaries of the Papal State within its present borders. Afterwards, Italy entered a process by which it became increasingly distanced from religion, and that was to prepare the foundation for Mussolini's fascist dictatorship in the 1920's. In short, we can say that Mazzini, Garibaldi and Cavour were three prominent leaders who performed important functions in the struggle against religion in Europe.
- Mazzini was not only a political leader in the struggle against religion, he also played a role as an ideologue. His slogan "every nation a state" was the spark that ignited minority rebellions, which were to be the cause of the fall of multi-ethnic empires, such as the Austro-Hungarian and the Ottoman Empires. This slogan of Mazzini alienated people from their sense of religious fraternity; it was a call that pushed them into ethnic conflict with one another and inspired them to "fanatical rage."(Qur'an, 48: 26). The fact that this call came from Masons, indeed, high-ranking Masons, is certainly significant. 
Note the hidden hand in this art piece (origin/location?)
Plaque in memory of Giuseppe Mazzini in Seravezza
Mausoleum of Mazzini in the Staglieno cemetery of Genoa, Italy. (Notice the two pillars Masons Love Jachin and Boaz.) 
- Various notes:
- Life: 1807–1881
- Various notes:
- Life: 1809–1891
- 33rd degree mason (title: "Sovereign Grand Commander")
- Confederate General/sent to jail
- Pardoned by mason president Andrew Jackson.
- Morals and Dogma/could summon Lucifer with bracelet?
- Founded the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).
- The Scottish Rite and the Ku Klux Klan, the Jesuit infiltration of the United States: The Ku Klux Klan, founded by 33° Mason, Albert Pike has it´s origins in Pike´s Scottish Rite Freemasonry, which originated from the Jesuit College of Paris formerly known as Clermont, now known as Lycee Louis-le-Grand. 
- Statue in Washington D.C. (only other southerner in north w/statue Robert E. Lee).
- "Who was Albert Pike?"
- Albert Pike and Three World Wars: Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.
- He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery. In 1944, the Masons moved Pike’s remains to a crypt in this “new” House of the Temple. There is a museum room for Pike there, as well as his extensive library of arcane books. 
Pike wearing his Cross of Baphomet pendent.
A bust of Albert Pike on middle eastern section of the Grand Staircase. Above the bust is an inscription - WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR - OURSELVES ALONE DIES WITH - VS. WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR OTHERS AND THE WORLD REMAINS AND IS IMMORTAL - ALFRED PIKE 
See previous 
- (1838 - )
- Cecil Rhodes was a British colonial statesman, and prime minister of Cape Colony, South Africa (1890-6), he born in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, SE England, UK. Suffering from a lung weakness, he was sent for his health to a brother's cotton farm in South Africa; he subsequently made a fortune at the Kimberley diamond diggings, and amalgamated the several diamond companies to form the De Beers Consolidated Mines Co (1888). Dividing his time between Kimberley and England, he studied at Oxford, and entered the Cape House of Assembly, securing Bechuanaland as a protectorate (1884) and the charter for the British South Africa Company(1889), whose territory was later to be named Rhodesia after him. He became prime minister of Cape Colony, but was forced to resign in 1896 because of complications arising from the Jameson raid. He was a conspicuous figure during the Boer War (1899-1902), when he organized the defenses of Kimberley. His will founded scholarships at Oxford for Americans, Germans, and colonials (Rhodes scholars). 
- Cecil Rhodes' "Confession of Faith", 1877
- Power-elite Cecil John Rhodes
- Cecil Rhodes Quotes & References
- By his own admission, Cecil Rhodes was a Mason [Monteith, Brotherhood, p. 117]. 
- Various notes:
- Life: 1853 - 1902
- Various notes:
- See: Occultists: Aleister Crowley (1875–1947)
- Various notes:
Truman is masonic regalia, ca. 1949. He was a 33rd degree mason, and has the "Harry S. Truman Lodge No.1066" in New York named after him.
The above picture hangs in the Scottish Rite Hall of Honor gallery in the The Supreme Council, 33° in Washington D.C. 
Truman in mason colors, Alexandria, Virginia, ca. 1951. 
Truman at a 1955 Masonic meeting in St. Louis, Missouri. 
Potsdam Conference meeting with the other Allied leaders (read: Jesuit-Masonic controlled politicians!): Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin, in Potsdam, Germany, from July 17 to August 2, 1945.  Just 4 days after that conference the atomic bombing of Hiroshima followed!
- Prince Edward, Duke of Kent ("Edward George Nicholas Patrick Paul")
- Life: 1935-
- "The Duke of Kent carries out royal duties on behalf of his first cousin, Queen Elizabeth II." 
- See also: United Grand Lodge of England, Duke of Kent aristocrat title
- "World Freemasonry being controlled directly by the Queen's first cousin, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, as "Most Worshipful" Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England (also First Grand Principal of the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England & Grand Master of the Order of St Michael & St George). (also Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons & Grand Master of the Order of St Michael & St George). As direct descendant of Saxe-Goth-Altenburg's Duke Ernst II, protector & inheritor of Adam Weishaupt & his Bavarian Illuminati secrets, it would seem that Leo Zagami's statement that the Duke of Kent is the head of the Illuminati would have far more credence than other claims that the Scottish Lord Jacob (James) Rothschild, as current head of the House of Rothschild is, or that Guy de Rothschild was (as claimed by Stewart Swerdlow) or even the almost-certainly fictitious Marquis de Libereau of Swerdlow's female counterpart mind-controlled Arizona Wilder, the latter IMO assessment being fed a script by Brian Desborough, a shadowy writer & creator of the shape-shifting Reptilian Illuminati psy-ops project that stung David Icke (who this author believes to be a Jesuit Teporal Coadjutor), who I personally believe to be innocent of acting in bad faith, even if those who sent the post MK-Ultra agents to throw him off the track weren't. The Duke of Kent is married to a Roman Catholic, as is his son, Lord Nicholas Windsor, who was married last year in the Vatican in a clear demonstration of the intimacy of the leadership of so-called Regular Freemasonry, so-called Protestant British Royalty & the anti-Christ Vatican. The Duke of Kent's brother, Prince Michael of Kent, is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons. Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester, is the first cousin of the Duke of Kent & Prince Michael of Kent. He is the Grand Prior of the Order of St John (or Most Venerable Order of St John)." 
- "Freemasons open a lodge at Buckingham Palace... but the Queen isn't amused"
with Tony Blair
List of Masons in the Italian Church and Vatican
Rome tells its lower-level initiates that Freemasonry is incompatible with Catholicism. Of course, Rome is obliged to do this in order to appear remotely Christian. The fact is, however, that both are thoroughly Babylonian and are thus fully compatible. 
The following is a Mason list reprinted from the Bulletin de l'Occident Chretien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye - 72490 Bourg Le Roi.) If still alive, it should be noted with interest that all of the men on this list, are subject to excommunication by Canon Law 2338. Each man's name is followed by his position, if known; the date he was initiated into Masonry, his code #; and his code name, if known: 
- Albondi, Alberto. Bishop of Livorno, (Leghorn). Initiated 8-5-58; I.D. # 7-2431.
- Abrech, Pio. In the Sacred Congregation Bishops. 11-27-67; # 63-143.
- Acquaviva, Sabino. Professor of Religion at the University of Padova, (Padua). 12-3-69; # 275-69.
- Alessandro, Father Gottardi. (Addressed as Doctor in Masonic meetings.) President of Fratelli Maristi. 6-14-59.
- Angelini Fiorenzo. Bishop of Messenel Greece. 10-14-57; # 14-005. Argentieri, Benedetto. Patriarch to the Holy See. 3-11-70; # 298-A.
- Bea, Augustin. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI.
- Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” Controls consecration of Bishops.
- Balboni, Dante. Assistant to the Vatican Pontifical . Commission for Biblical Studies. 7-23-68; # 79-14 “BALDA.”
- Baldassarri Salvatore. Bishop of Ravenna, Italy. 2-19-58; # 4315-19.
- “BALSA.” Balducci, Ernesto. Religious sculpture artist. 5-16-66; # 1452-3.
- Basadonna, Ernesto. Prelate of Milan, 9-14-63; # 9-243.
- “BASE.” Batelli, Guilio. Lay member of many scientific academies. 8-24-59; # 29-A. “GIBA.”
- Bedeschi, Lorenzo. 2-19-59; # 24-041. “BELO.” Belloli, Luigi. Rector of Seminar; Lombardy, Ita- ly. 4-6-58; # 22-04.
- “BELLU.” Belluchi, Cleto. Coadjutor Bishop of Fermo, Italy. 6-4-68; # 12-217. Bettazzi, Luigi. Bishop of Ivera, Italy. 5-11-66; # 1347-45.
- “LUBE.” Bianchi, Ciovanni. 10-23-69; # 2215-11.
- “BIGI.” Biffi, Franco, Msgr. Rector of Church of St. John Lateran Pontifical University. He is head of this University and controls what is being taught. He heard confessions of Pope Paul VI. 8-15-59.
- “BIFRA.” Bicarella, Mario. Prelate of Vicenza, Italy. 9-23-64; # 21-014.
- “BIMA.” Bonicelli, Gaetano. Bishop of Albano, Italy. 5-12-59; # 63-1428,
- “BOGA.” Boretti, Giancarlo. 3-21-65; # 0-241. “BORGI.” Bovone, Alberto. Substitute Secretary of the Sacred Office. 3-30-67; # 254-3.
- ”ALBO.” Brini, Mario. ArchBishop. Secretary of Chinese, Oriental, and Pagans. Member of Pontifical Commission to Russia. Has control of rewriting Canon Law. 7-7-68; # 15670.
- “MABRI.” Bugnini, Annibale. ArchBishop.Wrote Novus Ordo Mass. Envoy to Iran, 4-23-63; # 1365-75.
- “BUAN.” Buro, Michele. Bishop. Prelate of Pontifical Commission to Latin America, 3-21-69; # 140-2.
- ”BUMI.” Cacciavillan, Agostino. Secretariat of State. 11-6-60; # 13-154. (He was pro nuncio to India)
- Cameli, Umberto. Director in Office of the Ecclesiastical Affairs of Italy in regard to education in Catholic doctrine. 11-17-60; # 9-1436.
- Caprile, Giovanni. Director of Catholic Civil Affairs. 9-5-57; # 21-014.
- “GICA.” Caputo, Giuseppe. 11-15-71; # 6125-63. “GICAP.”
- Casaroli, Agostino. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John Paul II since July 1, 1979 until retired in 1989. 9-28-57; # 41-076.
- “CASA.” Cerruti, Flaminio. Chief of the Office of the University of Congregation Studies. 4-2-60; # 76-2154. “CEFLA.” Ciarrocchi, Mario. Bishop. 8-23-62; # 123-A.
- “CIMA.” Chiavacci, Enrico. Professor of Moral Theology, University of Florence, Italy. 7-2-70; # 121-34.
- “CHIE.” Conte, Carmelo. 9-16-67; # 43-096. “CONCA.” Csele, Alessandro. 3-25-60; # 1354-09. “ALCSE.” Dadagio, Luigi. Papal Nuncio to Spain. ArchBishop of Lero. 9-8-67. # 43-B.
- "CRESO." Cresti, Osvaldo. 5-22-63; # 1653-6. 
- "CROSTAS. Crosta, Sante. 11-17-63; # 1254-65. 
- “LUDA.” D’Antonio, Enzio. ArchBishop of Trivento. 6-21-69; # 214-53. De Bous, Donate. Bishop. 6-24-68; # 321-02.
- “DEBO.” Del Gallo Reoccagiovane, Luigi. Bishop. Del Monte, Aldo. Bishop of Novara, Italy. 8-25-69; # 32-012.
- "'DRUSI " Drusilla, Italia. 10-12-63; # 1653-2. 
- “ADELMO.” Faltin, Danielle. 6-4-70; # 9-1207. “FADA.” Ferraioli, Giuseppe. Member of Sacred Congregation for Public Affairs. 11-24-69; # 004-125.
- “GIFE.” Franzoni, Giovanni. 3-2-65; # 2246-47.
- “FRAGI.” Gemmiti, Vito. Sacred Congregation of Bishops. 3-25-68; # 54-13.
- “VIGE.” Girardi, Giulio. 9-8-70; # 1471-52.
- “GIG.” Fiorenzo, Angelinin. Bishop. Title of Commendator of the Holy Spirit. Vicar General of Roman Hospitals. Controls hospital trust funds. Consecrated Bishop 7-19-56; joined Masons 10-14-57.
- Fregi, Francesco Egisto. 2-14-63; # 1435-87. 
- Giustetti, Massimo. 4-12-70; # 13-065. “GIUMA.” Gottardi, Alessandro. Procurator and Postulator General of Fratelli Maristi. ArchBishop of Trent. 6-13-59; # 2437-14.
- “ALGO.” Gozzini, Mario. 5-14-70; # 31-11.
- “MAGO.” Grazinai, Carlo. Rector of the Vatican Minor Seminary. 7-23-61; # 156-3.
- “GRACA.” Gregagnin, Antonio. Tribune of First Causes for Beatification. 10-19-67; # 8-45.
- “GREA.” Gualdrini, Franco. Rector of Capranica. 5-22-61; # 21-352.
- “GUFRA.” Ilari, Annibale. Abbot. 3-16-69; # 43-86. “ILA.” Laghi, Pio. Nunzio, Apostolic Delegate to Argentina, and then to U.S.A. until 1995. 8-24-69; # 0-538.
- “LAPI.” Lajolo, Giovanni. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 7-27-70; # 21-1397.
- ”LAGI.” Lanzoni, Angelo. Chief of the Office of Secretary of State. 9-24-56; # 6-324.
- “LANA.” Levi, Virgillio (alias Levine), Monsignor. Assistant Director of Official Vatican Newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano. Manages Vatican Radio Station. 7-4-58; # 241-3.
- ”VILE.” Lozza, Lino. Chancellor of Rome Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas of Catholic Religion. 7-23-69; # 12-768.
- “LOLI.” Lienart, Achille. Cardinal. Grand Master top Mason. Bishop of Lille, France. Recruits Masons. Was leader of progressive forces at Vatican II Council. Macchi, Pasquale. Cardinal. Pope Paul’s Prelate of Honour and Private Secretary until he was excommunicated for heresy by Pope Paul VI. Was reinstated by Secretary of State Jean Villot, and made a Cardinal. 4-23-58; # 5463-2.
- “MAPA.” Mancini, Italo. Director of Sua Santita. 3-18-68; # l551-142.
- “MANI.” Manfrini, Enrico. Lay Consultor of Pontifical Commission of Sacred Art. 2-21-68; # 968-c.
- ”MANE.” Marchisano, Francesco. Prelate Honour of the Pope. Secretary Congregation for Seminaries and Universities of Studies. 2-4-61; 4536-3.
- “FRAMA.” Marcinkus, Paul. American bodyguard for imposter Pope. From Cicero, Illinois. Stands 6’4″. President for Institute for Training Religious. 8-21-67; # 43-649. Called “GORILLA.” Code name “MARPA.”
- Marsili, Saltvatore. Abbot of Order of St. Benedict of Finalpia near Modena, Italy. 7-2-63; # 1278-49. “SALMA.” Mazza, Antonio. Titular Bishop of Velia. Secretary General of Holy Year, 1975. 4-14-71. # 054-329.
- “MANU.” Mazzi, Venerio. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 10-13-66; # 052-s.
- “MAVE.” Mazzoni, Pier Luigi. Congregation of Bishops. 9-14-59; # 59-2.
- “PILUM.” Maverna, Luigi. Bishop of Chiavari, Genoa, Italy. Assistant General of Italian Catholic Azione. 6-3-68; # 441-c.
- “LUMA.” Mensa, Albino. ArchBishop of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy. 7-23-59; # 53-23.
- ”MENA.” Messina, Carlo. 3-21-70; # 21-045. “MECA.” Messina, Zanon (Adele). 9-25-68; # 045-329.
- ”AMEZ.” Monduzzi, Dino. Regent to the Prefect of the Pontifical House. 3-11 -67; # 190-2.
- “MONDI.” Mongillo, Daimazio. Professor of Dominican Moral Theology, Holy Angels Institute of Roma. 2-16-69; # 2145-22.
- “MONDA.” Morgante, Marcello. Bishop of Ascoli Piceno in East Italy. 7-22-55; # 78-3601.
- MORMA.” Natalini, Teuzo. Vice President of the Archives of Secretariat of the Vatican. 6-17-67; # 21-44d.
- “NATE.” Nigro, Carmelo. Rector of the Seminary, Pontifical of Major Studies. 12-21-70; # 23-154.
- “CARNI.” Noe, Virgillio. Head of the Sacred Congregation of Divine Worship. He and Bugnini paid 5 Protestant Ministers and one Jewish Rabbi to create the Novus Ordo Mass. 4-3-61; # 43652-21.
- "ORBI." Orbasi, Igino. 9-17-73; # 1326-97. 
- “VINO.” Palestra, Vittorie. He is Legal Council of the Sacred Rota of the Vatican State. 5-6-43; # 1965.
- ”PAVI.” Pappalardo, Salvatore. Cardinal. ArchBishop of Palermo, Sicily. 4-15-68; # 234-07. “SALPA.” Pasqualetti, Gottardo. 6-15-60; # 4-231.
- “COPA.” Pasquinelli, Dante. Council of Nunzio of Madrid. 1-12-69; # 32-124. “PADA.” Pellegrino, Michele. Cardinal. Called “Protector of the Church”, ArchBishop of Torino (Turin, where the Holy Shroud of Jesus is kept). 5-2-60; # 352-36.
- “PALMI.” Piana, Giannino. 9-2-70; # 314-52.
- “GIPI.” Pimpo, Mario. Vicar of Office of General Affairs. 3-15-70; # 793-43.
- “PIMA.” Pinto, Monsignor Pio Vito. Attaché of Secretary of State and Notare of Second Section of Supreme Tribunal and of Apostolic Signature. 4-2-70; # 3317-42.
- “PIPIVI.” Poletti, Ugo. Cardinal. Vicar of S.S. Diocese of Rome. Controls clergy of Rome since 3-6-73. Member of Sacred Congregation of Sacraments and of Divine Worship. He is President of Pontifical Works and Preservation of the Faith. Also President of the Liturgical Academy. 2-17-69; # 32-1425.
- Ratosi, Tito. 11-22-63; # 1542-74 "TRATO." 
- ”UPO.” Rizzi, Monsignor Mario. Sacred Congregation of Oriental Rites. Listed as “Prelate Bishop of Honour of the Holy Father, the Pope.” Works under top-Mason Mario Brini in manipulating Canon Law. 9-16-69; # 43-179.
- “MARI,” “MONMARI.” Romita, Florenzo. Was in Sacred Congregation of Clergy. 4-21-56; # 52-142.
- “FIRO.” Rogger, Igine. Officer in S.S. (Diocese of Rome). 4-16-68; # 319-13.
- “IGRO.” Rossano, Pietro. Sacred Congregation of Non-Christian Religions. 2-12-68; # 3421-a.
- "TROTA." Rotardi, Tito. 8-13-63; # 1865-34. 
- ”PIRO.” Rovela, Virgillio. 6-12-64; # 32-14. “ROVI.” Sabbatani, Aurelio. ArchBishop of Giustiniana (Giusgno, Milar Province, Italy). First Secretary Supreme Apostolic Segnatura. 6-22-69; # 87-43.
- ”ASA” Sacchetti, Guilio. Delegate of Governors – Marchese. 8-23-59; # 0991-b.
- “SAGI.” Salerno, Francesco. Bishop. Prefect Atti. Eccles. 5-4-62; # 0437-1.
- “SAFRA” Santangelo, Franceso. Substitute General of Defense Legal Counsel. 11-12-70; # 32-096.
- “FRASA.” Santini, Pietro. Vice Official of the Vicar. 8-23-64; # 326-11.
- “SAPI.” Savorelli, Fernando. 1-14-69; # 004-51. “SAFE.” Savorelli, Renzo. 6-12-65; # 34-692. “RESA.” Scanagatta, Gaetano. Sacred Congregation of the Clergy. Member of Commission of Pomei and Loreto, Italy. 9-23-71; # 42-023.
- ”GASCA.” Schasching, Giovanni. 3-18-65; # 6374-23. “GISCHA,”
- “GESUITA.” Schierano, Mario. Titular Bishop of Acrida (Acri in Cosenza Province, Italy.) Chief Military Chaplain of the Italian Armed Forces. 7-3-59; #14-3641.
- “MASCHI.” Semproni, Domenico. Tribunal of the Vicarate of the Vatican. 4-16-60; # 00-12.
- “DOSE.” Sensi, Giuseppe Mario. Titular ArchBishop of Sardi (Asia Minor near Smyrna). Papal Nunzio to Portugal. 11-2-67; # 18911-47.
- “GIMASE.” Sposito, Luigi. Pontifical Commission for the Archives of the Church in Italy. Head Administrator of the Apostolic Seat of the Vatican. Suenens, Leo. Cardinal. Title: Protector of the Church of St. Peter in Chains, outside Rome. Promotes Protestant Pentecostalism (Charismatics). Destroyed much Church dogma when he worked in 3 Sacred Congregations: 1) Propagation of the Faith; 2) Rites and Ceremonies in the Liturgy; 3) Seminaries. 6-15-67; # 21-64.
- "TIRSO." Tirelli, Sotiro. 5-16-63; # 1257-9. 
- “LESU.” Trabalzini, Dino. Bishop of Rieti (Reate, Peruga, Italy). Auxiliary Bishop of Southern Rome. 2-6-65; # 61-956.
- “TRADI.” Travia, Antonio. Titular ArchBishop of Termini Imerese. Head of Catholic schools. 9-15-67; # 16-141. “ATRA.
- ”Trocchi, Vittorio. Secretary for Catholic Laity in Consistory of the Vatican State Consultations. 7-12-62; # 3-896.
- “TROVI.” Tucci, Roberto. Director General of Vatican Radio. 6-21-57; # 42-58.
- “TURO.” Turoldo, David. 6-9-67; # 191-44.
- “DATU.” Vale, Georgio. Priest. Official of Rome Diocese. 2-21-71; # 21-328.
- “VAGI.” Vergari, Piero. Head Protocol Officer of the Vatican Office Segnatura. 12-14-70; # 3241-6.
- “PIVE.” Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer).
- ”Pope John Paul II – Karol Józef, Wojtyła Voted in by a Freemason and handed the keys to the Catholic Church by a Freemason. On September 28, 1978, Pope John Paul I, elected only one month earlier in August, suddenly and mysteriously dies. Less then one month after his death, on October 16, 1978, Karol Jozef Wojtyla takes over the papacy as Pope John Paul II – the defining vote cast for him by Cardinal Sebastiano Baggio, a Freemason. Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” He controls consecration of Bishops. (Source: Masons list from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi.) At 6:18 p.m. on the day he is elected Pope, a Cardinal Tisserant announces in the chapel that Karol Wojtyla of Krakow had been elected pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church. Cardinal Jean Villot, the chamberlain, approached Wojtyla and asked in Latin: “In accordance with the canon law, do you accept?” (Source: “Journey to Rome”, Newsweek article which ran in The Phoenix Gazette on 4/8/95) Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer). Masonic Code Names: “JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.” (Source: Masons list from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi.) So there you have it. Pope John Paul II – voted in by a Freemason (Baggio) and handed the keys to the Roman Catholic Church by a Freemason (Villot).” There you have it Pope John Paul II voted in by an excommunicated Catholic under Canon Law 2338, Cardinal Sebastiano Baggio. John Paul II has since removed the prohibition (on November 27, 1983) regarding Catholics joining the Freemasons. But you see (no pun intended) since his election was invalid he really isn’t Pope at all! “Lest there be any place for error when decision will have to made as to what the opinions of these pernicious sects are, which are under such prohibition, it is especially certain that Freemasonry and other sects of this kind which plot against the Church and lawful powers, whether they do this secretly or openly, whether or not they exact from their followers an oath to preserve secrecy, are condemned by automatic excommunication.” (Instruction of the Holy Office, May 10, 1884) “Those who give their name to (who are members of) the Masonic sect, or other societies of the same nature, that scheme against the Church or lawful civil authority, ipso facto (automatically) contract excommunication [the absolution from which is] reserved to the Holy See.” (Canon 2335, 1917 Code of Canon Law) Effective (May 19, 1918)
- ”JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.” Zanini, Lino. Titular ArchBishop of Adrianopoli, which is Andrianopolis, Turkey. Apostolic Nuncio. Member of the Revered Fabric of St. Peter’s Basilica.
Protestant Apostate Masons
- Charles Taze Russell
- Norman Vincent Peale
- Norman Vincent Peale's 33 degree membership was not kept secret. He was also a Shriner (Imperial Grand Chaplain of the Shrine). Billy Graham's Christianity Today gave Peale positive publicity. In Billy Graham's New York Crusade the larger number of people who came forward (373) were sent to Peale's Marble Collegiate Church. The second largest group of new converts (135) were sent to the Rockefeller's Riverside Church, whose pastor was an infidel. Peale's gospel was the gospel of Positive hinking, and he taught visualization and other techniques that are important for people to function under the Illuminati's trauma-based total mind-control programming
- Robert H. Schuller
- "It is time for Protestants to go to the shepherd (the pope) and say, `What do we have to do to come home?'" Dr. Robert Schuller, Los Angeles Herald Examiner, Sept. 19, 1987. 
- "Robert Schuller, good friends with many 33rd Degree Freemasons such as Billy Graham, Norman Vincent Peale, John Wayne, W. Clement Stone and also Rich DeVos the founder and chairman of Amway Corporation. He also names John Wimber of the Vineyard-Toronto churches as one of the top ten ministers on the planet. Schuller was helped into ministry by Masonic brother Billy Graham."
- "Robert Schuller, involved with Freemasonry and the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier
- Thomas Clement Douglas
- The Honourable Thomas Clement Douglas, (October 20, 1904 – February 24, 1986) was a Scottish-born Canadian Baptist minister until becoming a democratic socialist politician. As leader of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (CCF) from 1942 and the eighth Premier of Saskatchewan from 1944 to 1961, he led the first socialist government in North America and introduced universal public medicare to Canada.