911:Occult symbolism XV
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- Occult symbolism pages:
- Introduction to symbolism
- Part I (Egyptian mythology, Pyramid, All-seeing eye, Obelisk)
- Part II (Astrology)
- Part III (Stars)
- Part IV (Cross, Rods, Awen, Thunderbolt, Bell, Shell)
- Part V (Occultism)
- Part VI (Circles, Infinity, Spirals)
- Part VII (Deities)
- Part VIII (Colors)
- Part IX (Alphabets)
- Part X (Animals, Insects, Arachnids)
- Part XI (Plants)
- Part XII (Life, Death, Sexuality)
- Part XIII (Alchemy)
- Part XIV (Masonic symbolism)
- Part XV (Masonic places)
- Part XVI (Hand signs)
- Part XVII (Occult Media Programming)
- The Vatican-Jesuit-Masonic network operates mainly out of the following cities (see also: Masonic cities):
- See also:
- Papal Tiara (triple-crown) represents the Holy Roman Empire's Holy Trinity claim to rule the earth:
- "Father of kings" ("King of Kings")
- "Governor of the World"
- "Vicar of Christ"
- The 2 keys represent:
- The Pope's templar power - The justification to claim to rule all other nations: King of kings, lord of lords.
- The Pope's spiritual power - The head of the Catholic -universal- Church and therefore a supposedly God-mediator on earth. Roman-Catholic religious indoctrination is whats required to believe this.
- Jesuit general uses the "IHS" seal - Isis Horus Seb?
- Colors (the spectrum from white to black):
- White - Pope
- Scarlet - Cardinal (new color of the Papacy?)
- Purple - Bishop (old color of the Papacy?)
- Black - Priest (such as the Jesuits)
Papal Tiara and the two crossed keys - representing the Pope's claims for temporal and spiritual power.
Upside down crossed keys on church building... inverted crosses in the keys?
Papal cross - actually representing a pyramid?
Vatican Museum spinning globes (video).
Several aspects are probably conveyed here:
- The ancient conspiracy of secretive world control, represented by the 'Hidden Order' within the globe.
- The theory of a expanding global landmass by which the continents were separated (see: Expanding Earth theory and Plasma cosmos).
Note the bended crucifix. Does this crucifix represent the Catholic perversion/mocking/hijacking of the early Christianity-like cultures which the Roman Empire hated and persecuted?
- Various notes:
- One of the 3 major masonic cities in the world.
- Home to the Bank of England (See also: House of Rothschild who are (partly) operating the Vatican treasury).
- Rule the world from the 677-acre, independent sovereign state known as The City of London or simply ‘The City.’
- See also:
City of London flag
Heliopolis obelisk, City of London (placed in 1878 from Alexandria, Egypt)
The personal flag of the Lord Mayor
The annual Lord Mayor's show
- Financial institutions (The City of London is the worlds financial capital!):
- The Classical Temple architecture and pagan symbolism of Washington, DC
- The Catholic Church builds Washington D.C. 
- "[[w:Daniel_CarrollDaniel Carroll(July 22, 1730 – July 5, 1796) was a politician and one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. He was a prominent member of one of America's great colonial families that included his cousin Charles Carroll of Carrollton who signed the Declaration of Independence, and his brother John Carroll who was the first Catholic bishop in the United States. He was one of only five men to sign both the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution of the United States." 
- "When the Congress, at the session held in October, 1784, at Trenton, New Jersey, enacted that a board of three commissioners should lay out a site, between two and three miles square, on the Delaware for a federal city, to be the capital of the nation, Daniel Carroll was named with Thomas Johnson and David Stuart as his associates. The choice of the present site of Washington was advocated by Carroll, and he owned one of the four farms taken for it, Notley Young, David Burns, and Samuel Davidson being the others interested. The capitol was built on the land transferred to the Government by Carroll, and there is additional interest to Catholics in the fact that, in 1663, this whole section of country belonged to a man named Pope, who called it Rome. On 15 April, 1791, Carroll and David Stuart, as the official commissioners of Congress, laid the corner-stone of the District of Columbia at Jones' Point near Alexandria, Virginia. When the Congress met in Washington for the first time, in November, 1800, Carroll and Notley Young owned the only two really comfortable and imposing houses within the bounds of the city. Young's name is among those assisting as collectors of subscriptions (1787) for the founding of Georgetown College." 
- The Jesuit bishop John Carroll was probably the richest man in America in the late 1700's. Carroll allowed funding to construct D.C. (which is nicknamed "Rome on the Potomac"). The owner of the land used to be Francis Pope and his priest was Jesuit Andrew White (White House). 
- Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.
- Also see: Burning of Washington in 1812
- Washington City becomes Washington D.C., the District of Columbia
- In the U.S., the big push to canonize or deify the pirate Columbus came after the fall of the Papal States in 1870. On June 1, 1871, the name of the headquarters of the government was changed from Washington City to Washington D.C. —District of Columbia!! No expense was spared by the Knights of Columbus to glorify this thief, and murderer. A seal and motto, "Justitia Omnibus" (Justice for All), was adopted for the District of Columbia. In 1937 President Franklin Roosevelt proclaimed every Oct. 12 as Columbus Day and in 1971, President Nixon declared it a federal public holiday on the 2nd Monday in October.
Spain founded the Jesuits!!
Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship. The city is still a huge construction site, but the buildings that are already completed already sum up Nazarbayev’s occult vision. 
"The Pyramid of Peace" in Astana, Kazakhstan.
Its also called "Palace of Peace and Reconciliation” and has been designed by Sir Norman Foster. The building was inaugurated in September 2006. The pyramid contains accommodations for different religions: Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism Hinduism, Taoism and other faiths. Will this city be a center piece of the Ecumenical Movement?
See also: video: "21st Century Masonic Capital: Astana".
Inside the Pyramid, the lower level is the opera House, despite the darkness, a huge image of the sun occupies almost all of the ceiling 
The Midsection (Inside the Pyramid).
The meeting room for conferences reuniting religious leaders of the world. You have religious leaders from around the world sitting around a huge figure of the sun, discussing how to reconcile their differences for the coming New Age. The symbolism is blatant: all these theologies are simply outgrowth of the original object of worship: the Sun.
This space is much more luminous than the opera house, representing the progress towards illumination. The sun image in the middle of the round table is exactly on top of the sun of the opera house. So while the general population is being entertained in the darkness of the material world, the illuminated, sitting right on top of them, are contemplating how to reach godliness.
The pyramid’s divisions (the lower dark opera house, the middle conference room and the godly apex) embody the Pythagorean vision of the world. Pythagoras’ teachings are thoroughly studied in today’s occult societies. 
Also designed by the distinguished British architect Sir Norman Foster, the monument is meant to embody a folktale about a mythical tree of life and a magic bird of happiness. The bird, named Samruk, had laid its egg in the crevice between two branches of a poplar tree. The egg – the golden globe at the top of the monument – represents, once again, the Sun, the Supreme Deity. This “tree of life”, represents the channel through which spirits go to leave the material world and join the divine world. This concept is a recurrent in most (if not all) esoteric societies.
- Brasilia is today not only the capital of Brazil, but also a place where all kinds of religions and belief systems co-exist in harmony. Masonic Lodges, Rosicrucian schools, Christian churches and Buddhist temples exist side by side. Brasilia and its surroundings is also known for being the home of some New Age religions such as Valley of Dawn. Brasilia's cathedral is an esoteric temple that unites elements of many religions. Its sixteen columns is based on Kabbalah numerology. Brasilia – the Mystical Capital of Brazil
- The public version of the story is that Brasilia has the shape of an airplane. In fact, the main area of the city is divided by two wings, called Asa Norte (north wing) and Asa Sul (south wing), but those who know the history of the building of Brasilia in depth affirm that Brasilia's shape is not that of an airplane, but that of a falcon – Egyptian god Horus. It is also possible that it refers to Egyptian goddess Isis, in its famous depiction with wings.
- The architecture of Brazil's National Congress also hides a very symbolic message. Idealized by Oscar Niemeyer, the building has two large columns and two domes – one being concave and the other being convex. (see picture at the bottom)
- The two columns are similar to those found in the Luxor Temple in Egypt. The two domes represent the sun rising, and the moon reflecting its light – this is an important symbol of many mystical traditions, and symbolize the divine light and its reflection on the physical plane. In politics, this symbol has been used as a representation of the ruler's role in a society – he should be the sun who enlightens the whole nation with his wisdom, making from the city, a perfect reflection of the divine.
- The most fascinating aspect of the National Congress, however, is the fact that it was projected in such a way that every April 21, in the anniversary of Brasilia's foundation, the sun rises exactly between the two towers, and a magnificent ray of light shines through them, announcing the city's mission. Brasilia is then, the "Sun Feast".
- Various notes:
- See also: "EU and the Beast"
Whore of Babylon on an Euro coin.
"Valley of Scottish Rite Masons"
Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (A.A.O.N.M.S.)
Mystic Order of Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm ("MOVPER" or "The Grotto")
National Sojourners "An American patriotic organization for Master Masons who served as officers or warrant officers in the U.S. Armed Forces."
Circle K International (CKI)
Order of the Rose and Cross (Rosicrucianism)
Klu Klux Klan (KKK)
- Masonic orders for Women
Logo of the British Federation of The International Order of Co-Freemasonry Le Droit Humain. The British Federation was founded by Annie Besant in 1902. 
- Children and young adults (boys)
- Children and young adults (girls)
Circle K gas stations.